Truth

Just Once

 

“This picture looks so good.Can I keep it?,”Baekhyun thought.Chen also hoped for keep his picture with Jieun.

“Lets go now,I think my driver already waiting me outside,”She said.Both of them stopped think about the picture.

“Okay,lets go,”Chen walked closely beside Jieun.Baekhyun saw it.

“Is Chen also love Jieun?Is he is my rival?,”He thought.

“Haha I believe he thought that I love Jieun.Baekkie,its just my plan.I want you found new love.I never want take Jieun from you,”Chen thought.Without wasting anytime,Baekhyun also walked closely with Jieun.She feel something wrong about this two guys.Is they compete each other?

“Whats wrong with both of you?If both of you walked like this,I cant walked properly.I will be fell soon because I don’t have enough space,”Jieun said.

“If you fall,I will catch you,”Chen doing his plan.Baekhyun’s face changed now.

“Since I will become your bodyguard,I will take care of you well,”Baekhyun give some space for Jieun to walk.

“Thank you,Baekhyun,”She smiled brightly towards Baekhyun.Outside the airport,one car already waiting Jieun.

“This is my friend.They will going to stay in my house.I will discuss it with my father,”She tell her driver about Baekhyun and Chen.They bowed to the driver.They trying to be nice infront of new people.Its took 20 minutes from Airport to Jieun’s house.At the house,someone waiting for them.Her father waiting Jieun.She hugged her father so tight.She missed her father so much.After her father made decision for works at America,they are not meet each other so long.

“Appa,this is my friend.They will going to stay here with me,”She explained well.

“Anneyeonghaseyo,Baekhyun imnida,”Baekhyun bowed.

“Anneyeonghaseyo,Chen imnida,”Chen bowed.Her father faces changed.

“Jieun,which guy that you stay at Hotel?Your brother,Jay told me about it,”Her father mad.

“Its me,Mr.Lee.She saved me on that night.Dont worry,we sleep separately,”Baekhyun tell the truth.Chen surprised.

“So both of you?At hotel,”Chen asked.

“No Chen..That time,I drunk.I don’t remember anything well,”Baekhyun explain again.

“Jieun,is that true?,”Her father asked towards Jieun.

“Yes appa.I’m the one let him sleep on bed while I sleep on sofa.Trust your daughter please,”She begged towards her father.

 

[Is Jieun’s father going to believe Jieun or punish them?Is Chen and Baekhyun will stay at Jieun’s house after the truth revealed?]