Yoona back again

Just Once

 

 

“Kai-shi,are you in America now?,”The girl asked.Kai replied it with nicely.

“Yes Yoona-shi.Why?,”He replied.

“Lets meet up,I also in America now,”Yoona asked.Honestly,Yoona don’t know about Baekhyun in America now.

“Sure,meet me on 9PM at Ocean Restaurant,”He answered it.After he finished answer the call,Baekhyun,Jieun and Chen arrived.This is her first time meet Kai.

“Anneyeonghaseyo Kai,”She bowed.He also bowed back to him.

“Don’t do like that.You are my fiancée,”He sit beside Jieun.Chen and Baekhyun just watched them.

“So Baekhyun and Chen also here,”Kai said.They just smiled each other.Jieun and Kai talked a lot because they need to know more about each other.Suddenly,one girl approached them.

“Kai,”the girl put her hand on Kai’s shoulder.That time,Baekhyun only focus on eating because he cant see Jieun close with Kai.Its look alike jealous.

“Oh Yoona,you already here.I don’t know that I talked with Jieun almost 30 minutes.Sorry Baekhyun and Chen,I don’t talk with you,”Kai realized.

“Yoona??,”Baekhyun stop eating and look at the person.His face changed.He meet his ex girlfriend who hurting him a lot.

“Baekhyun??,”Yoona also shocked.So Jieun interrupted them.

“Kai,who is her?,”Jieun asked her fiancée.

“She is Baekhyun’s ex girlfriend,Lim Yoona,”Kai answered right the ways.Oh she is the girl make Baekhyun drunk that time.She is pretty.I hope he will not drunk after this.

“Anneyeong Yoona,Jieun imnida.I’m Kai’s fiancée,”She introduced herself.Yoona also introduced about herself.

“Kai,you already have fiancée!!”Yoona shocked.She wonder why Yoona shocked like that?Is Yoona have affair with her fiancée?

“Yoona,you can sit here,”Chen suggested.Yoona sit beside her ex boyfriend,Baekhyun.

“How are you after I leave you?,”Yoona asked to Baekhyun.He looks at Jieun and answered it.

“That time,I drunk and sleep with beautiful girl,”He lied.He is not sleep with Jieun.They just have sleep in one room but different place.

“Beautiful girl? I think she is more pretty than me right?,”Yoona keep asking.Baekhyun still looked at Jieun.Jieun know that Baekhyun lied about it.

“Yes she is,”He replied again.Kai feel uncomfortable about Baekhyun stare to Jieun.

“We need to go.I just want be with my fiancée only for a moment,”Kai said.Jieun give eyes contact with Chen.Its look alike asked them to back at home now.

“Sorry Yoona,I got message from my friend,He want meet Baekhyun and I,”Chen also lied.He don’t want Baekhyun sad back again.Kai and Jieun have first date in car.Because its too much expensive place here

“How you meet Baekhyun and Chen,”Kai curious.Jieun don’t want to lie to Kai.She want tell the truth but how about that accident between Baekhyun and her?Should she tell Kai about it or not?