Pregnant???

Just Once

Finally the day was come,the wedding where make others hurt.Its actually Baekhyun.He thought Jieun will be his love after Yoona hurt him so much.But Kai,his friend take his place.

“Baek,today is Jieun’s wedding.You are decided for us,whether we should come or not,”Chen asked.

“I don’t want attend the wedding.If you want,you can go by yourself.Sorry Chen,”Baekhyun answered.He still cant forget Jieun.Suddenly,Yoona comes towards them.

“YYoona~ why you are here?,”Baekhyun shocked.

“I know you love Jieun,right? Why you not separated them ?,”Yoona already have new plan.She will used Baekhyun as baits.

“Ooo I don’t love Jieun.I never love her.But you Yoona,I wont forgive you about what you did with Kai that night.You know Kai is her fiancée but why you be with Kai that time?,”Baekhyun curious about that night.

“I want Kai’s money.But i don’t know he already has fiancée.She really ruins my plan,”She sighed.

“Money??You broke up with me before because of i don’t have money?You always want money,when i love you with all my heart.You just used me.I regret to love you Yoona,”Baekhyun really disspointed after he knew the truth.

“Baek,don’t listen to her.Lets go to Jieun’s wedding now,”Chen take Baekhyun away from Yoona.She  just look them from behind.

While at the wedding,Jieun feel so nervous.Today is her brand new day.Later she will become someone wife.Kim Jongin,he is very lucky to have fiancée like Jieun.She always patience and understand her lover.

“Omma,I’m nervous.I’m worried if i’m not pretty in front of him,”she said.Her mom is good adviser.

“Don’t worry,my love.Kai is really handsome with black suits.Omma really happy when see my daughter getting married,”They hugged each other.

~~Wedding Song~

Kai looked from far,his wife who walked with his father in law.

“She is so beautiful”

Then,suddenly Yoona come from the door,and push Jieun until she fell on the ground.Yoona runs to Kai and make an announcement.

“Kai can’t married Jieun right now.I’m pregnant his child,”Yoona lied.Everyone shocked included Jieun.She remember the night when Kai sleep with Yoona.Her tears almost comes out.Kai saw it.

“Nooo~ Jieun~ah,thats not true,”Kai begged for apology.

“She has your baby.Please leave me alone.I love you but you did this to me,”Jieun running away from her wedding.After she arrived at Han River,she cried alot.She really did love Kai and forget about Baekhyun.Yoona is really ruined her day.

“Why you did this to me,Kai?,”She cried.Suddenly,someone approached her.

“Don’t believe Yoona.She lied.She not pregnant Kai’s child.She just want Kai’s money,”one guy said.When she looked at back,thats Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun~She immediately hugged him tightly.

“Don’t cry Jieun.Now you know the truth,please back to Kai.He need you to clear this misunderstanding,”Baekhyun comforted her.

“But how you know the truth?,”Jieun curious.

“Yoona comes to my apartment this morning.She told me about it.She thought i want separated both of you.Even i love you,but im not bad guy who separated friend’s wedding.She shocked.

“You love me?”Jieun asked.

“Yes I love you Jieun,”Finally Baekhyun confessed.

“Thank you for telling me.Now i want back to my wedding now.Please come with me,”Jieun said.

At the wedding,Yoona still make mess.Kai don’t know what to do.When Kai saw Jieun,he immediately hugged her.

“Jieun,its not truth.Please believe me,”Kai cried.

[Is Jieun will continue for marry Kai or confess her love to Baekhyun?.Please wait my next update]