Lie

Just Once

 

Baekhyun go to his room first Because of Chen want talks with Jieun.

“Sorry Jieun,I don’t want my friend sad again.He loves you but you going to marry Kai,”Finally Chen reveal the secret.She shocked.

“What?”She also think herself,she feel something different when she with Baekhyun.

“Chen,please don’t go,I want both of you being here,”she holding Chen hand tightly.But that time Baekhyun realized Chen is not behind him.So he go back to Jieun’s room.

“I will do anything for both you.I seriously don’t have close friend like both of you.I’m happy with both of you,”She trying to make them stay here more.

“But..”Suddenly she kissed on Chen lips.Maybe its will work.She know Chen already love her because of last kiss accident.Then that time Baekhyun saw the kiss.He getting more hurt than before.

“What are you doing,Jieun?,”Chen shocked.

“ I want make both of you stay,”She confidentally answered it.

“Let me think of about it,”Chen said.Then Jieun immediately go to downstair where her fiancé waiting.When Chen turned back,he saw Baekhyun.

“Is he saw that kiss?,”Chen thought.

“Baekhyun,how long that you been here?,”Chen asked.Baekhyun cant believe his friend kissed his unofficially love infront of him.

“ I saw that kiss,Chen.No need to explain to me,”Baekhyun start walking away from his friend,Chen.

“Baekhyun,that’s not what you thought.She kissed me for make you and I stay here more longer.I told her,we will back to Korea this  week,”Chen explained it.

“Are you not lie to me?,”Baekhyun said.

“I never lie to you,Baek.Please believe me,”Chen said.In the end,Baekhyun trust Chen fastly.

 Kai and Jieun going have date for the second time.But she still think about Chen said earlier.

“Jieun,are you okay?,”Kai asked.She still not answered it.

“Are you love someone else now ,but not me?,”he asked again but that time,she listen it.

“Yes,”She suddenly answered it.Now she realized the truth that she loves Baekhyun.He stopped the car,and put his hand on Jieun’s shoulder.

“Who do you love?Tell me,”Kai getting mad.

“Is he more rich than me?,”Kai asked again.

“When we are together,are you don’t feel my love for you? I love you,Lee Jieun,”Kai finally confess about his feeling.She cant answered it.She don’t know what to do.

“That person is my brother,Jay.If you want to marry me,you should meet him first.He is most important people in my life beside my parent.Of course I feel your love,Kim Jongin.Even I love you now,”She kissed on Kai’s lips.