Truth

Just Once

“I believe you,Kai.YOU!!YOONA,Please stop disturbing us,from now,i will never let Kai go from me,”Jieun warned.

“Really? You know i wont easily give up,”Yoona sighed then leaves.Kai hugged Jieun tightly.

“Thanks for believe me,”Kai kissed her on lips.Baekhyun get hurt again.

“I’m happy to see both of you already okay,”He said.

“Thank you for advise my wife,Baekhyun,”Kai thanked to his friend.

After the wedding ceremony,Kai and Jieun go for honeymoon.She decided to tell her husband the truth.Hope they don’t have any secret between them.She also hope Kai tell her the truth.They go to Jeju island for honeymoon.

“Kai,i want to be honest with you,”She lied beside her husband on their first night.He become sweetest husband.

“What is it Jieun?,”He smiled.

“Actually i met Baekhyun after i finished my work at night.That time,he drunk badly.He vomit on my dress.Then i took him to hotel for exchange clothes.I just have enough money to rent one room.So we are in one room that night.,”Jieun said the truth.

“What ?? Okay,tell me more,Jieun,”Kai trying to relax until her wife finished the story.

“Dont worry Kai,we are not sleep in one bed.I sleep on couch while he sleep on bed.That time i believe he drunk because of Yoona.After a few days,I met Baekhyun and chen at airport.We went to same destination but their friend not helped them.So i asked them to stay with me,”Jieun said.

“Fuhh luckily i don’t want any guy be first with you before me,”He kissed on her lips.

She smiled,”Do you remember when i got you sleep with Yoona?That time,i cried so badly and wish to die early.I cant believe you do this to me.Baekhyun saw me and comfort me until next morning,we realized that we sleep on same bed,” She cried when telling about it.

“Its okay my wife,I know its my fault.I forgive you about it.You not wished sleep with Baekhyun,right?,”He wiped his wife tears.

“Thank you my husband,”This time,she kissed on her husband lips.

“Anything else you want to tell me?,”Kai asked again.

“During i leave our wedding,i cried again then Baekhyun met me.He telling me the truth about Yoona.That time,he also confessed that he loves me.Even i realized that i love him but i decided to be with you,and only love you not any guy,”Jieun confessed.

“You love Baekhyun?Its okay jieun,i hope you can forget your love for baekhyun and only love me,Kim Jongin.Arasso,”He winked.After that,they did first night so well.

That morning,Jieun awake first and realize her husband sleep like an angel.

“Kim Jongin,please awake,”Jieun said.

“Not now,Lee Jieun,”He take Jieun back and hugged her tightly.

“Yah my husband,i cant breathe,”Jieun complained.

“ I also cant breathe without your love,Kim Jieun,”He smiled.He just acting earlier.

“ I love you Kai,”She said.

“I love you too Jieun,”He kissed on her hair.


[Next chapter will be last chapter ]