Yoona's plan

Just Once

 

Baekhyun walked to the toilet to check Chen condition.He become more curious about it.

“Chen-shi,are you okay? What happened ? Just tell me?,”Baekhyun knocked the door.

“Aha im okay.Suddenly I just want going to pee,”Chen lied.Baekhyun just believe his friend.That time,Yoona still think how to tackle Kai,the rich guy but her ex boyfriend was there with him.

“He always mess my plan.I hate you Baekhyun,”Yoona sighed.Suddenly Kai called Yoona.”Woah he knows that I think about him.Kai,you are so awesome,”Yoona giggles.

“Hello Yoona.Can we meet for a while?,”Kai asked.Yoona have evil plans,she will make he going to fall in this trap.

“Okay,come to my house.Im lazy to going somewhere,”She answered.

“Arasso.Give me your address,”He ended the conversation.She send a message about her home adress.Then she installed a camera on her room.

“You will going to fall my trap,Kim Jongin,”She laughed.Jieun feels something bad will happened.

“Because of Baekhyun and Chen with me,I don’t worry about them.I know they will safe with me.But I worry about my fiancés,Kai.I should call him now,”She thought.She dialed Kai phone number.Luckily Kai answered the phone call.That time,Kai already fall into Yoona’s trap.She makes him drunk and having with her.Everytime Kai drunk,he will going to mad to everyone.

“Don’t disturb me.My girlfriend and I having a now.Call me later!!,”the phone ended.Jieun’s phone fallen because of it.Baekhyun realized something weird about Jieun.She keep walking worrily before.Thats why he keep watched her without her knowing.

“Jieun-shi,whats going on?,”Baekhyun trying to close with her.She immediately hug Baekhyun and cried.He take the phone and looked over the phone call history.She called Kai but why she cried now?Baekhyun called him again.But this time,Yoona answered the phone call.

“I told you girl,don’t disturb us,”Yoona getting mad.Baekhyun also shocked.He heard Yoona’s voice.

“Who called you baby?Ignore the call and lets continue,”Kai said.Baekhyun can heard it.Baekhyun ended the phone call.How could Yoona and Baekhyun did it?

“Don’t cry,Jieun.I’m here,”He trying to comfort her.That time,Jieun cried a lot because of her fiancés did that towards her.She not letting her hand go from Baekhyun until she fallen asleep.Baekhyun trying to letting the hand go but Jieun realized it.

“Don’t go!,”Jieun said.She is dreaming now.Since her bed is big,its can 2 person sleep in there.He sleep beside her for make she feel better.Chen already sleep so he doesn’t not realized Baekhyun is not there.They sleep likes marriage couple did.Jieun sleep on Baekhyun chest.Even their dream in same things.In the dream,Jieun meet Baekhyun with romantic way.Theyre couple in the dream.They are smile when their sleep.Next morning,Kai awake first and realized he is in someone room.He looked back to his body,he is fully now and someone beside him.Yoona also fully .

“What I did last night?Where is my phone?,”He looked back to his phone and check the history.

“Jieun called me twice and I with Yoona last night,”He worried.But Yoona holding his hand tightly.

“Don’t go!!,”She kissed Kai when she fully awake.

“What you did to me last night?,”Kai mad.

“We having a .You are really awesome last night.You are mine now,”Yoona reveal everything.

“Are you did a trap me?How could I such stupid to meet you yesterday,”Kai awake and wear his clothes.He want going to Jieun’s house and explain everything.That time,Chen is awake and trying to finding where is Baekhyun.Luckily Jieun locked her door.So Chen cant entered it.Suddenly her phone was ringing.Both of them shocked about that call and awake.They realized they hugging each other and Baekhyun don’t want letting her go.They have very nice dream.

“Jieun..”He smiled and kissed on Jieun’s lips and she don’t stop it.Then Baekhyun realized that he should not do it.Kai keep calling her,and she answered the call after realized she was with Baekhyun now.

 

“What? Are you happy ,made me cried whole night?,”Jieun asked.

“Let me explain to you.I was going to your house now,”Kai said.

“I don’t need a explaination to you.We are broke up now.We are not engaged anymore,”Jieun ended the phone call.