Perfect Stranger

I Am Your Genie
At that morining, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Yuri were having breakfast while Yoona was taking care of Minho and waiting for Jessica. Nichkhun looked at Yuri who gave a smile to him. "Yuri-ah~" He called her. "Yes Oppa?" Yuri answered. He sighed, "Ah nothing." He looked at Taecyeon who was tearing a sausage into pieces angirly. "Taecyeon-ah~" "WHAT?!!" "Nothing." Nichkhun felt a bit weird that he was sitting between the one smiling at him and the one angry at him. So he stood up and went into his room to change his clothes. He knew it's early but he wanted to open the store because he didn't want to see neither Yuri nor Taecyeon. He asked Yoona to get out for a while to change his clothes. He chose a purple T-shirt and a red trouser. He wore a black waistcoat over T-shirt. Then, he came to the living room. Yuri changed her clothes, too. A white shirt and dark blue tight jeans. She tied the two ends of her shirt. Yuri asked, "Oppa, are you gonna go to the store?" Nichkhun surprised, "Why not?" "Because Minho has not wake up yet. You have to look after him." Yuri told him. Sitting Taecyeon thought why Nichkhun had to look after Minho. Nichkhun asked Yuri, "Perdon me but is there any relation between him and me?" "Of course! You.. I don't wanna say that again. Nichkhun Oppa, take care of Minho. Taecyeon Oppa, go and look for that Lee Seung.. whatever he called with Yoona-sshi. And I will open the store." Taecyeon thanked his troublemaker sister for the first time. Then Yuri went into Nichkhun's room and met Yoona. "Yoona-sshi, go to your Seunggi with Taecyeon Oppa." Yoona didn't understand Yuri. "But if I go, who will look after Minho." Yuri said happily, "There is Nichkhun Oppa. Do you know what I mean?" Yoona slightly understood and smiled, "I know." Then she kissed Minho' forehead and whispered, "Minho-ah, wake up quickly. And have fun with your ahjusshi." Then she changed a reddish brown dress and come out. Yoona looked so beautiful that Taecyeon almost forgot what to do. He watched her a long time. Reddish brown colour made her skin seemed to be more white. The short dress showed the beauty of her legs. Her face was prettier and brighter than the previous day. "Well, let's go." Then Nichkhun watched three of them went out. Yuri was busy at the store. "That gown was designed by Song Joonki in 1864." "That grandfather clock was made of teak in 1981." "That painting was drawn by the famous artist Kim Jaejoong." "This cost 150,000 Won. I will.." The phone rang. "I will give you a voucher. Please wait." She picked up the phone. "Hello from Like It Had Never Been Antique. Yes. The orders? I will deliver to you about.. evening. Yes. Yes. Sorry. Have a nice day." Yuri turned to the customer before. "I am so sorry. Here your voucher. Thanks for buying." A man asked her, "When you had been made?" Yuri said, "I'd been made in.. WHAT?!" Yuri watch the man in anger. But her face changed into sweetness. A man wearing a red-black patterned shirt and black trousers. His sharp eyes made her felt strange. "I'm just wanna sold this statue. Made of sandal wood in 1923. Please check." Yuri took the little statue. A shape of woman standing. Yuri check the statue. "It has no . It might be made by Kim Kibum or No Minwoo." "Kim Kibum, my great grandfather." He said. "Well, I can't the price now. So, do you have a card? I'll contact you tomorrow." He gave her a card. "Can I take a shot?" "Ok." Yuri took her camera and shot the statue. "Then, take your statue back. I'll call you. Thanks for coming." "Me too, I'm glad to see you." The sweet guy went back. Yuri looked at the card. "Kim Jonghyun. A perfect stranger. I almost fell." Yoona and Taecyeon looked for Seunggi according to his old address. Finally they reached in front of a old house. Taecyeon knocked the door. "Who is it?" A voice came out. "Excuse me, is it Lee Seunggi's house?" A man oppened the door. He stared at them. Yoona shouted and hugged the man, "Seunggi Oppa!" At that time, Jessica came back to the house. "Why are you so late?" Nichkhun asked. Jessica answered, "Sorry. This potion took a long time to make." She opened Minho's mouth and dripped two drops of potion. After five minutes, Minho awoke. "Jessica Noona. Ahjusshi." "Hey, don't talk too much kid." Nichkhun told him. "No, I have to. I lost the bat devil." "It's ok. We don't blame you." "Because a black-winged angel save him. No.. caught him." Minho said. Jessica could not believe her ears. "WHAT?! Devil angel! They've come back." "Yes, he shot me with an energy ball. He caught Jaebeom." Minho told. Nichkhun did not know what was going on. Jessica asked, "Show me his picture." Minho created a picture of a black-winged angel. Seeing the picture, Jessica almost fell from shock. And she murmured, "Lee Seunggi."