Sudden Change

I Am Your Genie
At that afternoon, there was no one at the Han river bank but Yoona, Taecyeon and Seunggi. "NNNOOOOOO!!!" They yelled but it was too late to stop Yoona. All they could do was watching Yoona started falling into the Han river. Yoona thought about what she should do as the last thing. "Genies' Rule 15- If a genie's lamp is destroyed, the genie bombard and die. Genies' rule 16- If a lamp is kissed by the related genie, the lamp is replaced by another genie and the first one die. Corollary 16-If the first genie owe wish or wishes to the master, the replaced genie have to complete the first one's tasks." Since Taecyeon had not wish one, Yoona thought kissing the lamp would be more advantageous for Taecyeon. So, she brought her lamp from the store to her hands with power. She felt that the water touched her legs and then her back. She her for the lamp to reach her lips and she kissed the lamp. The lamp flifrom her hands and stopped about 5 feet above her. Then, the lamp became bright with yellow light. A new genie was born to it. The lamp went into Taecyeon's hands. She was ready to die although she worried about Minho. She closed her eyes. Taecyeon and Seunggi could see Yoona's body began to disappear. Suddenly they heard a horse's neigh. Even Yoona opened her eyes to find out what it was. They looked at the sky to see a white pegasus coming down to the earth towards Yoona. Seunggi murmured, "The lord choosing pegasus." Taecyeon did not know but still looking at the pegasus. The pegasus stopped above Yoona. Yoona could feel the hot breaths came out of the pegasus nose scrubing her face. As soon as it stopped above Yoona, a white light from its body grew bigger and brighter. The light was so bright that they couldn't see clearly. Taecyeon and Seunggi covered their eyes because of the light. Then, they saw Yoona riding the pegasus and flying in the sky. Seunggi was surprised not only because he hadn't seen it before but also because of Yoona. Taecyeon was watching with opening mouth. Yoona was too happy to forget that she was about to die. She landed near the two guys when she saw an angel and a white phoenix caming to her. She got down from the pegasus. The angel bowed when he saw Yoona. She knew the angel. He was Park Yoochun. Yoona greeted, "Yoochun~ Hi! how're you doing? Oh! You are catching this pegasus, aren't you? Here's yours!" Yoochun caught the pegasus. "This pegasus is the lord choosing horse, your highness. It saved your life." Yoona completely shocked by the word 'your highness'. "What?! Your highness?! Yoochun, what are you talking?!" "You had been chosen as the new lord of genies by the lord choosing pegasus, your highness," said Yoochun. Seunggi asked Yoochun, "So what about the former one?" Yoochun said, "Oh! Seunggi hyung! The former lord, Lord Yunho, became a higher rank archangel and flew to the heaven." He turned to Yoona, "You are the first female lord. Congratulation. This phoenix is my present." Even Yoona couldn't talk a word, Yoochun bowed her. "Because of being the lord, you're free from your lamp, your highness. And we knew that you are in trouble because of Kim Seungsu." This time, Yoona, Taecyeon and Seunggi were shocked. "How do you know?" They asked Yoochun. Seunggi said, "We need help! Can you help us? I'd been lived close with him to know what he wants. He wants to make devil angels stronger than the angels from the heaven! That's why he made me to steal things from the heaven in order to weaken the angels." Yoona said, "Sorry oppa, for striking you." Seunggi just smiled. Taecyeon asked, "So, he is evil?" "Need to ask?" Yoochun said, "I, the representer of all the angels from the heaven, will give you an opinion. 'Power of nine will make him die. L i h n b a have seats to way. Reborn phoenix make you watch. One of you has to be passed."