Be My Shooting Star

I Am Your Genie
That was a very first day. Everybody was sleeping. Night was so silent and calm. Jessica was asking Taecyeon more about Lee Seunggi. Nichkhun and Yuri were sleeping in their beds. Minho was riding the shoes that Jessica lent him to fly high on the way to the heaven with the caught Jaebeom. Yoona was outside of the house, sitting on the ground, thinking about her angel life while she was waiting for Minho. It was almost 2am. But Minho wasn't coming back yet. Lee Seunggi. That name kept in her ears. When she was young, she played with Seuggi everyday. She remembered the day that Seunggi cut the whole tree when she said wanted the flowers of the tree. She cried so hard because the flowers would not blossom next years. And the day that she was so surprised when he proposed her, too. He was so honest. She did not know that he loved her. She didn't give answer to him because she was not sure about her feeling about him. She was just feeling him like just a friend. "Yoona-ah, I am leaving now." Jessica's voice brought her back. "Are you ok?" Jessica asked. "Of course. By the way, what did you know from Taecyeon?" Yoona wanted Jessica to answer. "Not very much. When I showed him Lee Seunggi, he told me yes." Jessica answered. "Then why were you taking so long?" Jessica looked at her. "Hey! That's not me! He was asking me about your relationship with Seunggi Oppa." "WHAT?!" Yoona's heart almost dropped to the ground. "He asked you about.. So did you tell him all?!" "Sure! Why I have to hide?" "AH UNNIE!!" "Yah! Why are you yelling the older?! Don't tell me that you like him~" "Unnie! Please low down your volume. If someone hear us, he will think about weird things." Jessica laughed, "I am just telling you that you are acting to me as if I told about your ex-boyfriend to you new-boyfriend~" "UNNIE!!!" Yoona started tickling to laughing Jessica. They didn't know that Taecyeon was laughing quietly. Should I go and talk to her? Or should I just pretend? Why am I like this? It's been only a day that I've met her. But she was too perfect for me. Her words to me. "I am Im Yoona, the genie of your lamp." "You're my first master who said that you don't believe my existence even I am standing in front of you." Although she doesn't talk to me very much, it's enough for me. Later he decided to talk. "Are you guys gossiping about me?" When they heard him, they stopped laughing and said immediately, "NO!" "Well, Ok." When he reached the entrance he heard the girls laughing again. Then Taecyeon went into the tiolet. He was just sitting when he heard the knock. "Is that Taecyeon? I'm Nichkhun. Do quickly." "I'm getting start. Go another!" "There is Yuri inisde. OH NO! I'm gonna.." Nichkhun ran outside and stopped in front of a tree in the backyard. He opened his trouser zip and urinated to the tree. After ziping, he steped his way back to the house. He looked at the sky during his way. What a star-meeting night. One thing he noticed was that a star was shooting toward him. He watched it carefully. As it came nearer, he saw the star was Minho falling forefully! Minho was not powerful enough to fly since he got an injury. Nichkhun was so worried and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, he pulled his arms straight to catch Minho.