Love Love Love

I Am Your Genie
Yoona went to the palace of genies later that day. The palace was located in an invisible forest. Walls of the palace were made of precious white gems. The doors were covered with aquamarine crystals. The stairs were made of sapphires. The lights of magical diamonds and rose quartz hanging on the ceiling were shining brightly. Everybody in the palace respected her. She went into the office room, sat on her ruby throne and started working. The government genies were working with the papers of transferring King Yunho's authority to Queen Yoona. After passing two hours, they finished. Then she looked around the royal kitchen where cooks were preparing meat and vegetables for tomorrow coronation. She went to the royal garden and told gardeners and florists to pick white lilies, red roses, bluebells, purple gladioli and as a special a white orchid. She met the royal designers for her dresses. Finally, she went into her new large bedroom at 10pm. She changed her orange short dress into a sleeveless pearl green nightgown. Then she threw herself onto the bed. She was too tired. She stared at the diamond light on the ceiling thinking about that day. She tried to die at first but then she was lying on the bed as a queen. But she felt that she was missing something. Or someone maybe. She was so sure that there was a hole in her heart. She wrapped herself with the blanket and rolled a few rounds on her bed. Suddenly, she stood up, took a dark green woolen shawl and rushed to Taecyeon's house. Meanwhile Taecyeon and Nichkhun were drinking liquor at a bar. Taecyeon drank a glass of liquor and groaned. He grumbled, "Khun~" "What?" "I'm crazy right.." Taecyeon said as he laughed. Nichkhun laughed too. He said, "Now you know the truth, Taecyeon-ah. You are trully totally in......l o v e." "Love?" Taecyeon raised his eyebow and then he closed his eyes. "Define love," he ordered Nichkhun. Nichkhun gulped some liquor and said, "I don't know." Taecyeon surprised. "You don't know? I thought you were in love with my sister." Nichkhun sighed. "Yuri? I think so." Taecyeon shouted a bit. "What?! 'think so'? You aren't sure with your feeling. Don't try to play games with Yuri!" Nichkhun quickly explained, "No! No. I'm not. She even doesn't know. I'm just not sure with my feeling anymore." Taecyeon yelled, "WHAT?!" Nichkhun explained, "When Yuri was alone, I was sure with my feeling. But when Minho appeared, I don't understand myself anymore. I don't know what's wrong with me and.. I.." Nichkhun lost voice. He felt that drops of hot tear fell from his eyes. He didn't want to show. "He iss.. he's.. a... boy and I kno..w t...hat I shouldn't fall...but I " Taecyeon cut him, "Yah~, stop crying.. Let get out of here." They staggered back to the house. Taecyeon was thinking about Yoona. Although he was not sure like Nichkhun, he thought that Yoona and he had passed good and bad together in that two days they met. She became a queen genie. He knew that he should be happy for her but he did not know why he could not. He felt a hole in his heart. He felt that when she went to the palace. He thought that she left him. He wanted to cry like Nichkhun. Nichkhun. He was thinking about what happened after Minho was fine. The flashback - "Nappeon Nichkhun Ahjusshi! Can you read this for me?" Minho said cheerfully and lay on the bed when Nichkhun entered his room. Nichkhun mad at the word 'nappeon'. He yelled, "Yah! You called me bad and want me to read?!" Minho pouted. Nichkhun felt guilty. Minho said, "Sorry. Jessica Noona told me to sleep but I can't fall asleep. My eyes are widening like an owl's. I think that if I read a book, I will fall asleep. But there are.." "Too much words you don't understand." Nichkhun interrupted. Minho smiled innocently like a child. "Pleaseee. When you help a genie, you get a wish." Nichkhun lay beside Minho and started reading. After the interruption of Yoona and Taecyeon, Minho fell asleep. Nichkhun looked at him before he put a blanket on Minho. How clear and innocent face he had. How sweet voice he had. How plump...lips he had. Nichkhun wanted to kiss them so much. - . They reached the house. Yuri made them two glasses of honey after telling them that Seunggi went back to his house and Jessica to the heaven. About 12, they went to sleep. Suddenly Taecyeon woke up at 2am. He heard someone in the living room. For a second, he thought that it was a thief. He got out of his room and went into the living room. He saw someone staring outside through a window. As he became used to the darkness, he realized that it was Yoona. He walked so quietly toward her and hugged her in the back. Yoona was shocked and blushed. Her cheeks were redder when she heard Taecyeon said, "I love you."