Try To Save Her

I Am Your Genie
Nichkhun was outside of a black castle. The sky was full of black cloud. The sun couldn't bright. He looked the ground. It was so dirty with dry leaves. He could see a big dead tree with no leaves beside him. He was so sure to enter. He went threw the entrance. The air inside was so cold that Nichkhun scared a bit. It was too dark for Nichkhun to see clearly. Then he found a large hall decorated with black stones and black bricks. He looked around and saw a big stair. He carefully, slowly went up. He was too curious about what would there be on upstair. He had no idea about the fact why he was here. There were so many rooms. He confused and sighed. Which room he should open? First he opened the nearest room. Empty. The second. Empty. Then he finally reached the tenth. In front of the room, he stepped on a thing. He picked it up and looked. A piece of red cloth. He dropped it. He picked it up again. Red. Minho. He heard someone talking. He stuck to the door to listen. Someone said, "I thought you were a lady. In fact, you are a boy. Well, I won't satisfy with you but having a try may be fun." Nichkhun opened the door. He saw Kim Seungsu trying to Minho who was tied on a post. Minho saw him. "Ahjusshi!" "MINHO!!" "Oppa. Oppa! What are you yelling?" Nichkhun opened his eyes. Yuri was sitting on his bed waking him up. He woke up exhausted, sweating and with a rapid heartbeat. "Minho. Where's he?" He asked to Yuri. "He's outside." Nichkhun got out of the bed and ran out. His heart was thumping. But there were no one. "Yah Kwon Yuri! Where's he?" Nichkhun shouted angerily. "In the lamp. Sleeping!" he heard Yuri shouted back. "Sleeping?" Nichkhun ran to Yuri again. "Is he ok?" he asked. "He's ok! What's wrong with you? Why did you run out of the palace last night?" Yuri looked up at him with a frown. "I tried to save him!" Nichkhun said. "Save him? What are you talking about?" Yuri could not understand Nichkhun. Nichkhun was not patient anymore. "Last night that Kim Seungsu caught him!" Yuri dazed and laughed, "HAHAAHAAAHAAAA. That girl was not him. Just same red dress." Nichkhun blinked and gave Yuri a shy smile. "So, I had made a mistake?" "Of course! You were. Haaahaaa~ You are so funny. Do you worry about him that much? Haa." Yuri could not stop laughing as she watched Nichkhun's embarassed face. Taecyeon, Yoona, Seunggi, Jessica and the healing angel, Kevin were in the store. Kevin and Yoona were in the backroom healing Yoona's injury got by Kim Seugsu's energy ball. Taecyeon and Jessica was working and Seunggi was planning how to save the girl from Kim Seungsu. It was so lucky that Kim Seungsu didn't see Jaebeom, Yoona's spy, at last night. Jaebeom went back to Kim Seungsu's place. His thought was lost when a girl sat in front of him and winked. Lee Seunggi was frightened. He looked around the store. The store was full of men who came to meet Jessica and women who came to meet Seunggi. And for Taecyeon, he felt sorry for both because of people. Jessica's face was red because of men who were looking at her so passionately, ardently and desirously whatever she did. It's so pitiful that she was asked by Yoona not to use power to people. If not, she would do something to those men. She took a deep breathe. She whispered herself while she was writing a voucher. "Calm down! They are customers." "Getting tired of those men?" Taecyeon came near to her and asked. "I did not know that human are so......uncontrolled in sensual desire." Taecyeon laughed. "But I think Seunggi is having fun." Taecyeon looked at Seunggi. Lee Seunggi was talking to about 16 girls in a y playboy expression. Jessica sighed. "Males are always same in every species." Taecyeon said, "Hey, I'm not including in those kind." Jessica complained, "Really? It's unbelievable." She turned to Seunggi as Taeyeon walked to a customer. "Oppa, have you planned yet?!" Seunggi awoke from the girls. "Oh. Yes, I'm finished." At that time, Kevin came out. The girls changed to him. The three went to him and asked, "Is she ok?" Kevin smiled, "Energy ball injury was a child's play for me. Boil this mandrake root. A drop an hour to the wound." He gave Jessica the root. Then he left. Jessica went into the backroom. She saw Yoona lying in prone position on a couch. Jessica immediately closed the door. "Yoona~, are you alright?" "Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit hurt. What about the girl?" "Don't worry. Seunggi Oppa and I go and save her." "I will come with you." Yoona tried to get up but Jessica stopped her. "No no no. Your highness, stay here with Taecyeon. Bye!"