Yoona's In Trouble

I Am Your Genie
Jaebeom said, "I was thinking who you could be. But now I remember you. Mighty Yoona, right?" Yoona asked coldly, "What do you want?" as she moved a step back. She whispered to Minho and Yuri, "Minho-ah, take a flight with Yuri to her home. You have to live happily even if I am not beside you anymore. Yuri-sshi, if I am lucky, we could meet again." "Well, I'll tell you what I want," Jaebeom was walking around. "You are a genie now. I know you are mighty as an angel. And I also want to know if you were still powerful and mighty as a genie," as he finished his word, he ran toward them. Yoona said, "Minho, now go!" Minho lifted Yuri and said, "Be careful!" and he flew up to the sky, kept on going to Yuri's house. "She will be ok," Yuri said to crying Minho. "It will be great if you words come true," he talked back. Yuri worried Yoona."I think you should go back to help her. By the way, my first wish was to good luck. I mean I could live my life without tiredness and sadness." Minho added, "Yuri Noona, every life has tiredness and sadness. I cannot make to loose them completely but I can make them less." "Then ok," she said, "oh! That's my home." "That blue one?" he asked. "No, the white one beside it." Minho landed into the compound and put Yuri down. "Well, give me your right hand," Minho asked for. "Why?" Yuri asked. "To make your wish come true!" Minho said. Yuri talked to him, "Later. Go back now!" Minho told her, "Genies' rule number 1 - Genies have to make their masters' wishes as soon as they hear. Just give me." Yuri scratched her head and gave her hand. Minho grabbed her hand and said, "Close your eyes." Yuri closed her eyes. At first, she had a pleasant floating feeling. All she felt was that her body raised from the land. The winds she were so strong. Minho kept on holding her hand. After a few minutes, she sucessfully landed. Meanwhile Taecyeon and Nichkhun came out. "What are you doing with him so late?!" Nichkhun scolded her. Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun with a surprise. "What's wrong with you? I am her brother. I am the one who suppose to scold her now." Yuri laughed, "You both stop. Taecyeon Oppa, do you have any holy water?" Taecyeon ran into the house to get the holy water. "Why?" he asked to Yuri. "Because Yoona is in a fight with a what?" "Bat devil. I must go back. Everyone bye!" Minho said. "Wait, I want to give this to you," Taecyeon gave Minho a net. "It's called Venus's Trap. An antique used to catch devils. I'll go, too.I worry her. Moreover, I want to know how a devil looks like." "Ok, let's go," Minho. As they left, Nichkhun said Yuri, "Do you think she will be alright?" "I hope so". As soon as Minho and Yuri left, Yoona created a gun and shot Jaebeom. Jaebeom caught the bullet and shot back to Yoona. She moved to avoid the bullet and throttled him. But he grabbed her wrist and tried to break it. Yoona used her power to make her wrist untouchable. Then she kicked his main point which is in his groin. Jaebeom laid on the street grasped his thing when Yoona left him. He looked at Yoona's back angrily and moved his hand to create an energy ball. No sooner did he create an engery ball, he shot it to Yoona.