Tell Me Your Wish

I Am Your Genie
Taecyeon did not know what to do but kept staring at that girl. "Are you a magician?" he asked curiously. Yoona looked at her and said, "I told you that I am the genie of your lamp." Taecyeon asked again, "Are you a thief? You don't have to keep telling me that you're a genie 'cause I don't believe in spirits and ghosts." Yoona frowned and sighed, "You are my first master who don't believe my existence even I'm in front of your eye." "Ok I will believe," said Taecyeon, "if you prove me." Yoona was excited, "How!" Taecyeon smiled and said, "Turn yourself to a cobra." Taecyeon closed his eyes thinking that she could not do it because there was no human who can do it. But, all he felt was the fact that his body becoming so tight. Then, he opened his eyes to see a big cobra snake winding his body and covering his head with its hood. Taecyeon was about to yell when Yoona turned back to human form and closed his mouth with her hand. They both fell down. Taecyeon was trying to yell but Yoona firmly closed his mouth. Later, both noticed that their face were merely inches apart and if someone entered the back room and saw them, he would think that they were a couple and about to kiss! Yoona pushed Taecyeon and stood up. Taecyeon was scaring and shaking. "My.. grand..ma told me stor..ries about Aladdin.. and Genie when I.. was young but I didn't believe them. But now.. I.." "Three wishes," said Yoona, "you can tell me and I'll grant you them all." Taecyeon stood up weakly and said, "I have to rest now. And you go back to your cup." "Lamp," Yoona said as she went into the lamp. Taecyeon put the lamp on a shelf. He started to out of the room and he heard Yoona's voice said, "There's a small lamp inside my lamp. Please take it out." Taecyeon opened the lamp and he saw a cute small lamp. He put the lamp back and the smaller lamp beside it. Taecyeon reached to the counter and talked to Nichkhun, "I'm going to home. I'm a bit sick. Nichkhun, I will call Yuri to watch the store and when she reach, you go to my uncle's house, ok?" Nichkhun said, "Ok." As soon Taecyeon left, he started thinking about Yuri whom he loved secretly for three years. Yuri was Taecyeon's sister. He was shocked by a sweet voice. "Oppa! What are you thinking about? The customer waiting for you." It was Yuri. He smiled at her as she grimaced him. Then she walked into the back room to put her shoulderbag. When she saw the small lamp, she said, "Omo, what a cute lamp!" Nichkhun rushed into the room since he heard Yuri screaming. He saw a boy about twenty years old smiling at Yuri saying, "Mistress, tell me your wish."