Don't Misunderstand!

I Am Your Genie
Nichkhun caught the falling Minho. Nichkhun's arms might break because of the force of falling. Nichkhun looked at Minho who was seemed to be sleeping in his chest. Looking at Minho, Nichkhun thought that this kid is a bit cuter when he fell asleep. He thought. Why did he fell? I heard that he went to the heaven with the bat devil called Jaebeom. How he.. Suddenly he felt something wet to his hand holding Minho shoulders. Then, Nichkhun sat down on the ground and put Minho down too. Nichkhun took off the shoulder part of Minho's robe. He was almost die from shock when he saw a big cut on Minho shoulder! And watery liquid was coming out from the cut. Nichkhun called him. "Yah. Yah! Wake up!" No responce from Minho. He picked up him and ran into the house. As Yoona and Jessica saw Nichkhun who held Minho ran into the house, they stood up and followed him. Nichkhun placed Minho on his bed. Yoona called Minho, "Minho-ah, are you sleeping?" Jessica asked, "Nichkhun-sshi, what did happen to our Minho? I don't know. I saw him falling from the sky at first. And I caught him and there's a cut on his shoulder with some water." "WHAT?!" Yoona yelled, "No, this is impossible. This can't be happening." Yoona took off Minho's shoulder part robe and looked. Her eyes become red as she saw the cut and started crying, "Oh My God! My pitiful Minho-ah! What should I.. I.." Jessica said Yoona, "Yah! Don't cry! He's not dead! I'll take some pills and potions from healing angel, Kevin." "Unnie, quickly!" As soon as Jessica left, Nichkhun asked Yoona, "What's that water?" Yoona sniffed, wiped her tears and answered, "That is not water. That's vital liquid for us like blood for you." "So, he is bleeding?" "Yes, we have to wait till Jessica Unnie come back." Nichkhun noticed that Yoona's eyes became white. "Yoona-sshi, your eyes are white. I saw that Minho's eyes were red when he made me to fall. What's that mean?" Yoona blinked and took a mirror. After watching her eyes in the mirror, she answered, "The times when angels and earth-bounded spirits use their powers and when their feelings get extreme, their eyes changed." Nichkhun nodded and said, "You looked tired. Have a rest. I will called you when Jessica come back." "No, I.." Nichkhun cut her word. "Just go and rest." Nichkhun went out. Yoona lay on a couch. Later he came in with a bowl of water and a towel. He smiled at her and said, "Since it is not water, it has to be cleaned." He started taking off Minho's robe. Yoona asked, "Why are you so careful at him? I thought you would not like him 'cause of Yuri." Nichkhun thought for a while and said, "I don't know excatly. But.." "It's ok. You don't need to explain. Just don't hurt him. His heart had already broken and bruised because his parents abandoned him. Well, can you change his cloth?" Yoona asked him. "Sure." Yoona created a dark green pajamas and gave Nichkhun. After that, she went out. No longer than ten minutes, Yuri entered Nichkhun's room as she saw the light. "Oppa, are you not slee.." She stopped her word when she saw Nichkhun lying beside Minho trying to take Minho cloth off. Nichkhun couldn't say anything. "Oppa, are you sleeping with.. no taking his cloth off.. no.. do you guys reach that relation very soon? WHOA Congratulation!! Continue what you are doing. I'll pretend as if I saw nothing. Bye!" Yuri closed the door. Nichkhun gave a glare at innocent Minho and changed his red robe. Yoona went back into the room after an hour passed. She saw Nichkhun sleeping on a chair beside the bed and his head was on the bed. She lay on the couch and waited for Jessica but she fell asleep at 5am. Nichkhun woke up at 6am. He looked around. Yoona was sleeping as Minho didn't not wake up. He was trying to put a blanket on Yoona when Taecyeon entered Nichkhun's room. Then he saw Nichkhun who was above Yoona. Nichkhun shocked and told him, "Yah, don't think about weird thing. I am just.." Before Nichkhun finished it, Taecyeon gave him a glare and closed the door. In Nichkhun's thought. "Why am I being misunderstood?"