Five Flowers

I Am Your Genie
"OPPA! I FOUND A GENIE!! A GENIE IN THE STORE!!!" After receiving a message from Yuri, Taecyeon ran to the store from his home with barefoot. What the hell! How did they find out?! Wait. If someone rubbed the lamp and found Yoona, that person will become her master! And I'm not her master anymore! NO! I can't let this happening! Taecyeon was running and thinking at the same time. At that time, Yuri and Nichkhun were watching Minho who was playing with wine glasses, antique toys and running happily in the store like a kid. "Minho-sshi, how old are you?" Yuri asked. "Me? Two-two!" Minho answered. "You mean twenty two? Then why are acting like a child?" Yuri asked another question. Minho said, "cause I am a child!". Yuri asked again, "But how a twenty two years old adult can be a child?" "Yuri Noona, stop asking questions. I don't want questions. I want answer! What do you want?!" Minho asked angrily with a pair of pouting lips. Meanwhile, Nichkhun kept glaring at him. "How do know my.." Yuri could not continue her sentences because of Minho. "Your name? Because I heard that angry ahjusshi calling you "Yuri-ah" he said. Nichkhun lost his temper, got up from the counter, ran to Minho yelling, "What?! Ahjusshi! Yah, YOU BASTARD!!" and tried to punch Minho. Minho's eyes suddenly changed red and he used his power to fall Nichkhun down. Nichkhun slipped and fell. And then, Minho sat down and started to cry, "EEEEH! Ahjusshi tried to punch me! WEEEH! Ahjusshi Nappa! SHUH! You ar..are very bad! I hate you! EEEEEH WHAAAH!!!" He cried almost his nasal mucous was caming out. Nichkhun was lying on the floor and his expression was in a "Why the hell he was crying? I am the one supposed to cry. How dare he." mood while Yuri was trying to calm the guys down. When Taecyeon rushed into the store, he saw Nichkhun lying on the floor, a guy wearing a red robe crying and Yuri mopping and sitting between those two men. Knowing that three of them did not notice him, he went sneakily into the back room to get the lamp. Soon as he got the lamp, he noticed that the smaller lamp was gone. He shocked. Then, he realized that the small lamp also had a genie which meant the red guy was another genie. Since he wanted to make sure, he rubbed the lamp to ask Yoona. Yoona flied out of the lamp throug the mouth and landed beautifully. She looked around and saw Taecyeon looking at her shily. "Oh! Ah.. your name is...?" Right she don't know my name yet. "Taecyeon. Ok Taecyeon," was all he said. Yoona coughed a bit and said, "So, Ok Taecyeon-sshi, shall I know your wishes now?" "Well, actually I haven't think one yet but I have a question instead. That red guy is a genie, too?" Taecyeon asked. "What red guy are you talkin..HUH!" Yoona suddenly remembered. "Minho! Where is he?! Where's my little brother?!" Taecyeon answered, "He's outside with my sister." Hearing that, Yoona ran out. When she saw Minho, she hugged him. "Minho-ah!" "Noona!" Taecyeon came out. Yuri and Nichkhun were shocked and stood up. Taecyeon asked, "Is he your brother?". Yoona helped Minho to stand up and answered, "He wasn't my real brother. He just my last master before you."