A Lecture About Spirits

I Am Your Genie
"Minho-ah, go back to your lamp," Yoona . Minho blinked and said, "But what about Yuri Noona. She have to tell me her wishes." Yuri said, "It's ok. I will tell you later. You should go in." "Well then, bye," he entered his lamp. "Yuri-sshi, you should keep this now. You are his first mistress." Yoona gave Minho's lamp to Yuri. "I . . am so happy about this," Yuri told her in excitement. Taecyeon introduced them, "Nichkhun and Yuri, this is Yoona." Nichkhun bowed. Yoona bowed back and sat on a chair. She said, "I would not explain this if you guys did't meet Minho. I was an angel." All their eyes were gone wide. Nichkhun, "Angel?! You mean an angel from the heaven!" "Yes, I was. I was punished as a genie because I almost hurt another angel although it was an accident. If I can make wishes of one hundred people come true, I will be an angel again. I had been to many countries." As she become thirsty she created a bottle of water and a glass. Then put them on a table and poured some water into the glass. Then she drank. She did nothing but looking outside for about two minutes. "Minho is an orphan," she continued, "when he found my lamp, he was only five. His first wish was to have an adult body. Second wish was to become a genie since he hate people who are bad at him, he thought that being a genie can reverse bad people. Third wish was to become my brother. Because he afraid of being alone." She stopped and drank some water again. "Genies' rule number five - Genies are not able to complain about masters' wishes. So, I had no choice but making his wishes come true. His body appears over twenty but he's really only twelve. But having a brother is good. I can share his power when I am weak." "Let me ask you a question. Do you need to eat and drink?" Yuri asked. "That's a good question," Yoona said as she turned to the window, "angels and other high ranks don't need to eat, drink and sleep. We, genies, and all other earth-bounded spirits, like ghosts and ghouls, have to eat, drink and sleep although there are differences. Genies, dragons, phoenixes and any other spirits and animals that are powerful enough to take human form are high ranks among earth-bounded spirits. We can create our food while ghosts, ghouls are low ranks and they eat humans' offers and residues. And there's a point. Spirits do not eject but animals eject. All earth-bounded spirits sleep though there are differences in more or less sleep. Soul is a transition period from one to another life. For example, a man dies. He went out of his human body as a soul. If he has to become a ghost, the soul will change into a ghost. A soul's time is very short to eat, drink and sleep. It's complicated." When she turned back, although she saw Yuri listening carefully even writing down some points, Taecyeon and Nichkhun sleeping on a love seat. Taecyeon was dripping his saliva. Yoona mad at them and created four moving feathers to tickle their nostrils without waking them up. Yuri was almost die of laugh. Later evening, Yuri brought Yoona and Minho outside the store. They went shopping and bought new clothes like a cute greyish blue dress for Yoona and a white V-neck sweater for Minho. And they went to an antique show and buoght some for the store. It was about 9pm when they reached the store. Taecyeon and Nichkhun had closed the store. Yuri has a key so the opened the door to place the thing. Then, Yoona and Minho took Yuri to Taecyeon's home. On the way, there was no one on the street cause it was so late. The full moon, stars and street lights were shining through the darkness. Cool breezes flew around them. Yoona stopped them when she saw someone fell down from a street light to the street. Yuri said, "OMO! Are you ok?!" and ran toward the lying man. Yoona blocked her and kept on watching the man. The man wearing black stood up slowly and said, "Ladies, can borrow blood?" Yoona shocked and said, "Bat devil Park Jaebeom!"