Coronation Night

I Am Your Genie
Yuri and Jessica hated the crowd. They viewed the precious flora in the garden. They sat on the boundry of a water fauntain. Jessica raised water and patterned into flowers, animals. And Yuri was looking at patterned water. Seunggi camed into the garden with two men. When he saw the two girls, he went toward them. Girls saw Seunggi and stood up. "Girls, I was looking for..." "YOU!!!!" Seunggi couldn't continue his word since two girls and two boys yelled. "You bat! What are you doing here?!" Jessica said Jaebeom. "You! Aren't you a human?!" Yuri told to Jonghyun. "Jessica? What are you doing here?" asked Jaebeom. "Aren't you a human?" Jonghyun asked Yuri. Seunggi had no idea. "Well, you guys know each other?" Four people were not paying attention. They talked themselves. But more sounded like yelling. "You are an absconder! You can't come!" "I am a human girl!" "Mighty Yoo.. no queen invited me!" "I am a human boy, too!" "What? It's crazy. She will never invite a " "Then how do you come here?!" "Of course she will. I am now a spy!" "I came with Seunggi hyung!" Seunggi couldn't handle those voice. So he screamed. "ENOUGH!! Separate! Jaebeom Jessica! Go right! Jonghyun Yuri! Go left!" As they afraided him, they obeyed. Jessica blushed when Jaebeom leaned nearer. "Queen made me to do as a spy today morning. So she can get information from that Seungsu guy." "Why she didn't discuss with me about this?" "Well, her level is now as same as an archangel. And she was brave, mighty and smart even when she was an angel. Then she was punished into a genie but she's still smart. Now she's even better... or worse." "That's right. She's over confident." "So, are you telling me that her decision to chose me as a spy is false?" "No! Of course not!" Meanwhile, Jonghyun asked, "Yuri, you have tell me how did you come." "Yoona and I was friends though it's only three days that we'd met. She sent guards to take us." "Us? You mean your brother and his friend, store owners?" "Actually, she was my brother's genie." They talked all evening. When the girls went into Yoona's room, guests went into the ball room. It was about 7pm. Yoona was preparing for the ball while Minho was jumping on Yoona's bed. Jessica said, "Yoona, I've something to tell. Yuri, take Minho outside." "Ok, Unnie." Yuri and Minho went into the ballroom. There were an orchestra playing music. They looked for five guys. Although they saw Taecyeon, Seunggi, Jaebeom and Jonghyun drinking wine and talking in perfect condition, they saw Nichkhun drawning in a crowd of female angels and sprits. Minho felt his heartbeat fast at looking Nichkhun with girls. Yuri noticed that not only Minho's eyes but also his face was red and boiling with anger. She knew that stage. That was called jealousy. "Minho-ah, my second wish is to change yourself into a girl and draw Khun Oppa from those girls." After that, Minho changed into a girl. At this time, Nichkhun wanted someone to help him. He did not scared those girls spirits. He worried about Minho. If he saw him with girls... "Ahjusshi~" He heard someone. He knew the owner of that voice. There was only one person called him ahjusshi. He looked at the owner but he confused. Because he saw Minho in a red sleeveless short dress wearing high heels. And his hair was in pony tail. Minho blinked a little. He didn't remember me. But I called him ahjusshi. Minho thought. "Where have you been, darling? I was looking for you. Girls, excuse me." Minho dragged Nichkhun who was dying like a chicken out of girls. Nichkhun whispered, "Minho?" Minho glared at him. "Who else can be beside me?" Suddenly the annoucer came and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, Queen said she would late. So before she come I'll give five minutes for couples to kiss. Turn the light off, guards." As the light went out, lovers started kissing. Minho tried to go away but Nichkhun grabbed his hand. Then he leaned his face down to kiss Minho's lips. Minho felt that his heart almost dropped the floor. For the first time in forever, he was kissed by someone. He felt weaker when Nichkhun wrapped his hand around his thin waist. It was the first time for Nichkhun, too. He Minho's strawberry flavour lips. Minho's arms around his nape made him more passionate. The light came back. Minho pushed Nichkhun and ran hid behind Yuri. Yoona came down from the stairs, so, Nichkhun didn't get a chance to get Minho. Yoona was wearing an off-shoulder crystal pink dress with a long transparent violet cape. She wore white stilettos. Her hair was in French twist. The announcer told, "Ladies and gentlemen, Queen Yoona of genies." Then the music began again. A man wearing black cloak came in front of Yoona and bowed. "Your highness, I'm lord of black swans. May I have a dance with you?" Yoona's eyes went white. The flashback - Jessica said, "I met someone today evening. He said he was lord of black swans. But black swans were dead and ended over twenty years ago." - .Yoona called him "Kim Seungsu."