Chapter 008

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 008~~

"Every relationship has a stage where you are awkward with each other after the big break up. Do not fret, I will help you. If you broke up with your significant other first, it may be easier. If you were broken up with, well, take it easy. Hide all of the gifts you received from your ex! That's the best way. You can eventually take them out and either reuse them or throw them out, when you're ready. Always smile while in their presence. Don't let them know that you are weak. Fighting! MC Kim Taeyeon imnida! Annyeong!"

Jessica smiled brightly for the first time in a while at MC Kim Taeyeon's advice. She would attempt this more often.

"Seungyeon-ah, I'm leaving!!!" Jessica yelled. Her first class of the second semester would be starting in a half hour and she did not want to be late.

~~~

Jessica opened the door to the theater room and found a seat near the back of the room. All around her were unfamiliar faces. Jessica never paid attention to anyone in her classes other than her friends. This small factor aided her appearance as a cold girl.

"Annyeong haseyo. May I sit here?" A girl with a short boy cut asked.

"Annyeong haseyo. Ne. You can sit." Jessica smiled.

"Are you new here too?" The girl asked.

"Aniyo. I'm just not very introverted and don't get along with many people." Jessica explained.

The girl nodded, understandingly. "I'm like that. I come from America, so its not easy for me to get along with everyone."

"Jinjja? I was from America too!" Jessica lit up with excitement.

"Wow! That's so cool!" The girl laughed.

"My name's Jessica Jung, by the way." Jessica introduced herself.

"My name is Amber Liu." Amber shook Jessica's hand.

The two girls were interrupted by Teacher Son, the current drama teacher.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please quiet down. I am Ms.Son. It is nice to see so many familiar faces." Ms.Son greeted.

Jessica faced the teacher immediately. She had another drama teacher the previous time  she had taken drama. 

"I want two students to please come up to the front. Preferably one male and  female." Ms.Son ordered.

She glanced around the room when no one raised their hands.

"Jessica Jung and Kim Jonghyun. Up!"

Jessica rushed to the front and stood in front of Ms.Son, trying not to stare at Kim Jonghyun. Her eyes wandered around the room and settled on the ground.

"Improvise a break up scene." Ms.Son stated.

Jonghyun turned to Jessica and held her hand. She gaped at him, unsure of what he was doing.

"Jessica, I think we are over." Jonghyun began to appear as a whole new person.

"J-Jonghyun, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter