Reason # 9

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 9: When I’m bored and sad, he drops everything to be by my side.

 

It was a Sunday and Sungyeol was bored as hell. His family went out earlier and he decided to stay back, with the sole intention of catching up on his internet time - well supposed to anyway. Just a minute after he booted the computer, a black out happened.

And we can see a un-amused choding laid  back on the sofa, stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Great, just great." Sungyeol muttered under his breath as he took the stress ball beside him and threw it up on the air and caught it when it fell because of gravity. The process was fun only for a while until Sungyeol failed to catch the ball and it fell on the floor. Being the lazy - not to mention bored - person that he was, Sungyeol didn't bother to pick it up again stared at the ceiling once again.

"ARGH! I'M BORED!" he shouted at no one and abruptly sat up straight, staring at his phone with a malicious glint in his eyes.

 

Minutes later a happy and contended choding was leaned against a grumbling Myungsoo.

"I still have to study about ing Parliamentary rules and regulations. Who needs 20 or more motions anyway? Why can't they just make it one?" Myungsoo grumbled and Sungyeol nodded, already used to the raven's random burst of complains. Who told him to take up PolSci anyway?

"When's the test?" Sungyeol yawned, making himself comfortable against Myungsoo's back. A smile bloomed on his face when he felt arms wrapped on his torso.

"Tommorow." came a mumbled reply.

"How many motions have you already memorized?"

"None"

"So I assume you are ready to fail?" Myungsoo snorted and let out a manical laugh.

"Fail? I'm Kim ing Myungsoo, failure is not in my dictionary." it was Sungyeol's turn to snort.

"Sure, whatever you say."

"Besides," The raven ignored what the other said, "how would I have made you fall for me it that wasn't the case?" Myungsoo whispered on his ears, watching with glee how the choding's face broke out into a smile.

"Jerk"

"Only for you babe."

"It better be..." A mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing, I love you."

"I love you too."

 

If anyone's wondering, Myungsoo got a perfect score on his test the next day.


A/N:  So yeah... I'm really sorry, I have nothing to say - it has already been a habit of mine to leave a A/N every chapter so... Have a good day everyone and I hope you liked this update :)

Don't forget to comment guys, its like my endorphin. XD