Reason # 7

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 7: Whenever I’m scared, he never fails in protecting me (even if he’s also afraid.)

 

“ Yeol, he’s coming!” Myungsoo’s panicked voice rang out throughout the whole hallway. Sungyeol squeaked as he desperately grabbed unto Myungsoo’s awaiting hand and they both took off away from the hallway – and away from the monster following them.

“What did I do to deserve this?” Sungyeol cried as he and his boyfriend maneuvered from the people passing the hallway with much difficulty – the both of them were never known to be coordinated.

“Stop being such a drama queen! You can do that after we get away from him.” Myungsoo shuddered when he spoke the word ‘him’. Sungyeol wanted to whine and complain but he knows his boyfriend was right and they should really focus on trying to get away… or at least you know, making it to Sungyeol’s house fast enough before the monster catches them and does horrible, horrible unimaginable things to them.

“You little s, get back here!” a loud yet squeaky ominous shout reverberated throughout the whole hallway and both Sungyeol and Myungsoo shuddered, knowing the monster was already hot on their heels and it wouldn’t take him long enough to reach the petrified couple.

“Good lord help me.” Myungsoo muttered under his breath and he made a quick left turn and madly dash towards the first open door he could find, shoving Sungyeol inside before he himself entered and locked the door.

“Quick let’s barricade the door!” he muttered and Sungyeol reacted instantly, pushing the teacher’s table and even putting a chair on top for a good measure.

“Myung I’m scared.” Sungyeol whispered and Myungsoo felt his heart being squeezed beyond compare at the trembling stature of his normally happy boyfriend.

“Come here,” he muttered and Sungyeol didn’t hesitate in diving for Myungsoo’s lap and buried his face deep at his boyfriend’s chest. “Don’t worry, didn’t I promise I would never let anyone hurt you.” Myungsoo cooed as he rubbed Sungyeol’s back reassuringly and even pressed a soft kiss on top of the choding’s head.

Sungyeol looked up to him, his big teary eyes tearing into Myungsoo’s soul and he sobbed “I know… but we are talking about him Myung, him! He will pulverize us within seconds without remorse.” Myungsoo shuddered as all unwanted images of how great that person’s strength is flashed on his eyes and he shook his head, pushing Sungyeol’s head back to his chest and hugged him tightly.

Loud bangs on the door jolted the couple up and they clinged to each other by instincts.

“YAH! OPEN THIS DAMNED DOOR! I KNOW YOU STUPID CHILDISH COUPLE ARE IN THERE!” the person behind the door shouted and Sungyeol squeaked, burying his face deeper to Myungsoo’s chest out of fear.

Myungsoo gulped as he frantically scanned the surroundings – hoping he could find some sort of an emergency exit.

The window was good enough.

But before Myungsoo could make a move, the door was already destroyed to the ground and a red faced fuming Howon barged in – with a very obvious neon pink and green hair.

“LEE SUNGYEOL! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR!?” Howon roared and that was the last straw. Sungyeol fainted in Myungsoo’s arms, leaving his poor dear boyfriend to deal with their violent friend’s wrath.

And what was Myungoo doing you ask?

Well, let’s just say no one saw the famous couple for three days after that incident.


A/N: OTL I’m really sorry for this. I suddenly remembered this fic was supposed to a RomCom yet the chapters I have been posting was mostly fluff… so I decided to crackify (Is that even a word?) this chapter.

I know it’s such a huge fail so rest assured I will go back to my usual fluffy chapters after this. (And never venture back to the crack genre; God knows I really at that)

This fic has 4 more chapters to go before I will post the special oneshot about how Myungyeol met and that would also be the last chapter.

Don't forget to comment~!

Bro I’m really sorry by how your gift has become TT^TT.