Reason # 3

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 3: When I’m unnaturally quiet, he knows there’s something wrong

 

Sungyeol had always been known as a chatterbox. There was never a time of silence and peace whenever the tall choding was around. (To the point the library’s door had a sign pasted in big bold letters “No Lee Sungyeol allowed”. The said choding only laughed before taking a selca with it and entered the library none the less.)

This trait of Sungyeol is also part of the things that attracts Myungsoo the most, another one to the growing list of differences between them, but none of them really mind – it’s amazing what love can do to you in so many ways.

So Myungsoo was really shocked when he arrived at their usual table in the cafeteria and, instead of Sungyeol jumping at him in greeting, the hunched figure of his boyfriend was the one that greeted him.

“Thank god you’re here!” Woohyun said with a dramatic flourish. He stood up from his seat and approached Myungsoo with the gloomiest expression the younger has yet to see from him. “He’s been like that since morning and its dampening this glorious day. Please fix that and we’ll move to another table.” He grabbed his boyfriend before he and the rest of his friend moved to the table next to them, looking at what Myungsoo would do in interest.

Myungsoo looked back at his boyfriend before sighing softly, slowly approaching him and pulled him up before leading him out of the cafeteria – ignoring the different groans of protest from their friends at the lost of entertainment.

“Hey Yeol, what’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol. Sungyeol only looked at him with sad and depressed eyes before burying his face on Myungsoo’s chest.

“He died…” it was too soft and muffled Myungsoo almost didn’t catch it but he did, because there is nothing that Myungsoo misses when it comes to his beloved choding.

“Who died?” It took Sungyeol some time before he could answer, obviously still affected by the death.

“Kohee…” it was Sungyeol’s coffee plant. Myungsoo blinked in confusion before he sighed in relief and hugged Sungyeol tighter in comfort.

“There, there, don’t worry; I’ll buy you another Kohee.” Myungsoo cooed but Sungyeol only shook his head and looked back at Myungsoo.

“B-but no one can replace Kohee!” Sungyeol protested before burying his head back at Myungsoo’s chest, his body now shaking slightly and Myungsoo could feel something wet seeping on his shirt and touch his skin.

Sungyeol was crying. And all be damned just not Sungyeol crying.

Myungsoo tenderly carried Sungyeol bridal-style and started rocking him like the baby he is, Sungyeol only buried his head deeper at the juncture of Myungsoo’s neck and let himself be rocked.

This warrant a lot of attention but after seeing it was them, most of the people only shrugged and continued on their merry way – not minding the peculiar scene because it’s Myungyeol. And them being together is already a freak of nature.

The bell rang and most of the students are rushing towards their classrooms – except for Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Yeolie,” Myungsoo softly called to the sleeping boy (Sungyeol fell asleep a moment after Myungsoo started humming to him) Sungyeol slowly stirred and blinked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled softly at him before putting him down. “Are you feeling better now?”

Sungyeol solemnly buried his face again on the juncture on Myungsoo’s neck before replying a muffled ‘No’. Myungsoo only chuckled, already predicting that answer and hugged him tighter.

“Let’s ditch our afternoon classes and go on a date, hmm?”

Sungyeol didn’t say anything and only peeked at him, that cute gummy smile already painted on his lips.


A/N: OMG this is probably the mushiest thing I’ve ever written but I love it none the less *^^*

This chapter is my precious baby and I really like this *pats the monitor screen*

Don’t forget to tell me what you think and sorry if this is too mushy for you :)

PS: Woohyun made a special appearance on this chapter because of his birthday! Happy birthday, you greasy yet hot tree XD