Reason # 12 (Extra)

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Extra: He lets me kiss him in the rain.

 

Despite what the weather man said about zero percent chance of rain this morning, there was still a light drizzle that happened outside. Not that Sungyeol listened to the weather man’s rants anyway; everyone knows all they’re forecasts are nothing but bull.

So despite any rational thoughts, Sungyeol came running out of the house and stood in the center of their backyard garden, a wide gummy smile in place as he leaned his head up towards the sky with his eyes closed and enjoyed the way the droplets of rain hit his face and slide down.

He didn’t know how long he stood there but it might have been sometime, because the light drizzle turned into a full blown down pour, the earlier calming drops of water to his face now hurts with every fall.

“Yeol? What the hell are you doing?!” a panicked voice shouted and Sungyeol felt someone standing next to him, putting an umbrella above him. A pout immediately replaced the earlier smile he had on his face and he reluctantly opened his eyes and stared at his fuming boyfriend.

“Yah! Are you crazy? Do you want to be sick again?” Myungsoo scolded as he took his coat and wrapped it on Sungyeol’s shivering shoulders, making the choding while loudly.

“But Myung! I was having fun.” He was only answered with and incredulous look.

“It won’t be fun anymore if you get a cold.” Myungsoo glared and tugged on his arms, motioning for them to go inside but Sungyeol didn’t relent.

“Yeol.” Mungsoo growled but Sungyeol didn’t heed him any mind, instead throwing the umbrella to somewhere behind him and watched as the both of them got soaked by the rain again.

 “Chill Myung. Nothing would hurt if we enjoy this.” Sungyeol said as he brushed away the locks of hair that glued itself on his boyfriends face due to the rain. Myugnsoo’s glare only intensified and huffed angrily at the choding.

“You say that now, but wait until you catch a cold then you’ll come to regret this day. And trust me, you would blame me so much for not-“ Sungyeol rolled his eyes and cut Myungsoo off with a kiss. Myungsoo relented at first, struggling in Sungyeol’s hold but gave up in the end, hands snaking in the other’s waist and taking over the kiss.

It was Sungyeol who broke away first, swollen lips formed into a smirk as he let out soft huffs of breath. “You were saying?” He smugly asked to a equally breathless Myungsoo.

His boyfriend only stared at him in resignation and sighed. “Remind me again why I’m in love with you?”

It was a rhetorical question, which they both knew. But it still managed to rip a hearty laugh from Sungyeol and he kissed Myungsoo once more, intent in making him remember again why the raven was in love with.

Or maybe it was because he loved the feeling of kissing in the rain too much.


A/N: I really couldn’t resist. I missed this story and also because I’m kind of stuck with the one shot right now. So here’s a little something to distract both you and me *^^*

Hope you enjoyed this~