Reason # 6

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 6: When he sees me crying, the first thing he says is: “Whose am I kicking Yeol?”

 

Myungsoo is a very protective boyfriend.

He would immediately look for and threaten any motherer that tried to hurt his precious Yeolie baby – even if that person just accidentally shoved Sungyeol to the lockers. (This already happened mind you, it was when they started dating. Needless to say they found out the poor guy transferred to another school and Myungsoo was almost sued.

After this incident, Sungyeol lost almost every friend he has – all afraid of his small but terrible (As Woohyun called It.) guard dog.)

This is the reason why Sungyeol is now cooped up hiding in the janitors closet sobbing hideously – because let’s face it, no one is beautiful when they cry; their whole face wrinkles out and bloats. He ignores the words his silly boyfriend spoke on the day when Sungyeol cried more than he did in his whole life.

“You’re really cute when you cry you know?” Myungsoo said during their date when Sungyeol’s coffee plant died.

Sungyeol snorted at the cheesy line and shoved Myungsoo away from him and stomped away. He doesn’t believe one bit everything Myungsoo says to him because he is nowhere near cute; maybe borderline hot and handsome, and also the fact that Myungsoo is blind as a bat because he did fall in love with Sungyeol.

 But despite that, he couldn’t help the healthy blush and the small smile blooming on his face.

Stupid Myungsoo.

He hurriedly rubbed the tears away from his face when he heard the familiar steps coming closer to his place. He swore his boyfriend must have placed a tracker somewhere in his body because the raven head never fails in finding his whereabouts.

“Yeol?” Sungyeol furiously rubbed his whole face into his shirt, hoping this would be an acceptable reason why his whole face was red and even yawned for a good measure – his excuse for being teary eyed.

Myungsoo stared at him skeptically before offering his hand and helped Sungyeol stand up. “Are you crying?” Sungyeol widen his eyes and furiously shook his head; but Myungsoo already saw through it.

“What happened?” Myungsoo cooed and Sungyeol swallowed loudly. Myungsoo only uses this tone to him when he wants him to calm down, and after Sungyeol calms down, he leaves him to their friends as he hunts down the person who did wrong on the choding.

Sungyeol sniffed before gripping the front of Myungsoo’s shirt and hung his head low. “Someone called me stupid and incompetent.” He mumbled and Myungsoo soothingly ran his hand over Sungyeol’s long and smooth tresses.

“Who’s am I kicking Yeol?” And this is the line that Sungyeol dreads the most. He could only hope to whoever is up there to spare Myungsoo from the cruelties of the other person.

“S-sunggyu-hyung…” Sungyeol murmured and another batch of tears threatened to spill from his eyes when he felt Myungsoo stiffen.

“Yeol.” Myungsoo said in a resigned tone. The choding dared raised his head and saw the conflicted emotions in his boyfriend’s handsome face. “You know I don’t stand a chance against my brother right?” the choding growled while letting go of Myungsoo’s shirt and started stomping back and forth.

“I KNOW! Why do you think I was crying!?” Sungyeol exclaimed in frustration as he wiped another batch of tears that accidentally slipped from his eyes. Myungsoo sighed softly, feeling very sorry because he can’t do anything for his boyfriend.

Sungyeol let himself be pulled into Myungsoo’s chest and be rocked comfortingly. “Why don’t you tell me what happened huh?”

“I accidentally slipped my fresh out of the roast coffee on Woohyun. The stupid tree’s face was swelling badly and some of the skin was even peeled.” Myungsoo winced as he now understood why his brother said those things. If what Sungyeol said really happened, then Myungsoo would definitely be sent to the hospital if he did continue to seek out Sunggyu.

“No wonder the hamster’s angry…” Myungsoo commented and Sungyeol snorted, looking at the deep black abyss that is Myungsoo’s eyes.

“You know how hyung is when it comes to his precious stupid tree.” Sungyeol said and he spoke the word ‘precious’ with mush disdain Myungsoo couldn’t help laugh at, knowing too well what the choding meant.

If Myungsoo will readily threaten anyone who hurt his Sungyeol; then Sunggyu would immediately do more if you even dared to look at Woohyun the wrong way.

“Come on,” Myungsoo muttered as he guides Sungyeol’s head to rest on his shoulders and rubbed his back comfortingly. “We’ll figure something out later.”

Sungyeol buried his head and inhaled deeply his favorite perfume of Myungsoo and, well Myungsoo and muttered softly.

“I hope we do because I don’t want to find myself or you at Hoya’s hospital ward.


A/N: another long one from me *^^* is it just me or are the chapters getting longer and longer?

BTW, I have the crazy idea of making a Woogyu and Yadong version of this fic… what do you think???

Don’t forget to comment! XD