PLEASE READ

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Okay guys, to be honest I actually lost all inspiration for the oneshot and plus coupled with my upcoming midterms I don’t think I could have it done anytime soon (tbh another big part is that my laptop crashed 2 months ago and I never had the time nor money to have it fixed. And all of my files are there so I am actually stuck on all of my ongoing stories) so sad to say is that I have decided to abandon it and mark this story complete.

I’m really sorry for those people who were looking forward to it. So to at least make up for it (because I did promise some kind of continuation to this) I made another Myungyeol list fic that is a companion to this. Feel free to check it out if you’d like.

Reasons Why Lee Sungyeol Hates Kim Myungsoo

Don’t worry, the story is nowhere near being angsty and dark as the tittle suggest. It is actually the same genre as this one except it won’t be about why Sungyeol loves Myungsoo but the opposite.

I’m really, really sorry about it and I’ll just tell you here how I planned for them to meet.

It was on a hot Saturday afternoon when a tired, hungry and mentally drained Sungyeol just went out of the public library from studying for the upcoming finals. On the way home, he found a hot and delicious cup of ramyun innocently sitting on one of the parks benches. Out of his better judgment, and seeing as the owner was nowhere in sight and must have left it there for whoever hungry hobo that would find it, he started devouring it. A minute later, a shell shocked Myungsoo was standing in front of him staring at him in horror, the can of Pepsi he was earlier buying slipped from his hand and fell on the ground.

Sungyeol immediately ran away from a fuming Myungsoo who was also running after him. Some other things would happen after that before they would fall for each other.

So that’s it. Once again I’m really sorry (Sorry, bro) and I’d like to thank you all again for supporting this fic *^^*