Reason # 4

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 4: When I ignore him (whether intentional or not) he gives me all of his attention.

 

It was midterm’s week, and although Myungsoo is just like his genius hamster brother who didn’t need to study to get high marks – he can’t say the same thing for his boyfriend.

So here we see one of Korea’s most handsome guy (It was proven by some magazine when one of their photographers accidentally took a photo of him) lounging at Sungyeol’s big bed and staring (burning the back of his head) at his boyfriend’s hunched figure on the study table.

“Yeol.” This was the fourth time Myungsoo has called his boyfriend, but still no reaction from the latter. Myungsoo sighed and decided to give up; he stood from the bed and went towards the door – with all intentions of going out and partying. He looked back at his boyfriend’s figure who still didn’t spare him even a freakin glance and proceeded to leave the room, walking slowly along the hallways of the Lee Mansion before stopping when he reached the grand staircase.

“Damnit!” Myungsoo muttered under his breath before he dashed back to the choding’s room and resolved himself to catch Sungyeol’s attention by hook or by crook.

“YEOLIE!!!” Sungyeol jumped in surprise in his seat and was about to fall down if it weren’t for his boyfriend who caught him in time. “Stop ignoring me damnit! Today is supposed to be movie night.” Sungyeol blinked at the frustrated face of his boyfriend before chuckling sheepishly and straitening himself.

“Sorry about it Myung, got caught up with biology.”

“I know but do you really have to ignore me?” Myungsoo was this close to whining and Sungyeol could see that clearly.

“Huh? Ignore you?” Sungyeol tilted his head to the side in confusion, didn’t Myungsoo just arrived?

Myungsoo started at him in disbelief before groaning and raising his arms in surrender. “You didn’t even notice me! I have been here since an hour ago calling your name for thousands of times to no avail.” Myungsoo complained as he paced around the room. Sungyeol smiled guiltily before wrapping his arms around Myungsoo’s shoulders.

“I’m sorry okay?” Sungyeol said as he dragged Myungsoo to his bead and reached for the remote. “I downloaded new ones, what do you want to watch?” he asked as he flipped through the selection of movies. He stared back at where Myungsoo was when he didn’t receive any reply from the latter.

Sungyeol smiled softly at the sleeping figure of his boyfriend tucked to his side. He looked back at his desk and contemplated going back studying about chromosomes and nucleus but decided against it, he’ll just wing it during the exam.

He dimmed the lights on the room and draped the blanked to cover their bodies, tucking himself beside the sleeping Myungsoo and joining his boyfriend to the sweet lull of slumber.


A/N: this isn’t really as fluffy as I expected of it but I promise you the next one would be really full of fluff just to make up for this! *^^*