Reason # 10

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 10: When I stare at his eyes, he never looks away until I do.

 

It was lunch break and as usual all seven of them were seated together in one table.

"So there was this one girl in my class and she was wearing the most hideous sweater I have seen and..." Sungjong, their youngest started talking and Sungyeol zoned him out - already used to the youngers habit of ing out whenever he sees someone wear something he doesn't approve of. (He and his own boyfriend were always the end point of this.)

He sipped on his own Ice tea and roamed his eyes over his friends.

Sunggyu and Woohyun were quietly eating their lunch with smiles on their faces, both their feet busy tugging at each other underneath their table. While Hoya was busy feeding himself and his boyfriend because the said boyfriend of his was intently listening to whatever tragic tale their youngest was sharing.

After observing his friends, his eyes swept over to his own flawless boyfriend beside him - who was busy staring at nothing.

Having felt his stare, Myungsoo slowly stared back at him and blinked his eyes in confusion - to which he answered back with a blink.

He has no idea how the other interpreted his answer but Myungsoo turned to fully face him continued to stare back at him.

After a few seconds of this, Sungyeol's curiosity got the better of him.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked. Myungsoo looked at him confusion and swept some of his bangs that fell on his face.

"You started this." he replied and Sungyeol stared at him like he had grown two heads.

"I know but you could have looked away after I blinked at you."

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because then I'll miss your side profile whenever you look away from me." Sungyeol blinked. What?

He embarrassingly blushed when Myungsoo said nothing and only continued to stare intently at him - memorizing every detail like he always does whenever he stared at Sungyeol.

"Stupid." he mumbled before he looked away, missing how Myungsoo now stared softly at him with an equally soft smile on his face.

"I love you." Sungyeol heard the other say and he can't help but smile.

"I know."

 

~on the other side of the table~

"Are we always that mushy hyung?"

"Are you seriously asking that Hyun?"


A/N: Finally I've posted this! One more reason to go and I can finally work on the oneshot. Hope you guys liked this *^^*

Don't forget to comment~