Reason # 8

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 8: When I grab at his hands, he doesn’t say a word and starts playing with my fingers.

 

It was summer break and the seven friends decided to hang out at the beach together on one sunny Saturday.

Sungyeol stared with a big satisfied grin on his face as the Yadong couple carried Sungjong and proceeded on throwing the younger to the water, abruptly running for their lives when the younger managed to get back on his feet and gave the dancing couple a hard and murderous glare. He and Myungsoo were sitting on the big picnic blankets they set up and Woogyu was nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Woohyun and Sunggyu-hyung?” he voiced out. Myungsoo raised his head from the watermelon he was eating and pointed at his other side, to where the greasy couple was sitting on a big rock, probably flirting with each other again based on the wide loving smiles on their faces and the soft gazes they give each other.

Sungyeol couldn’t help but smile at his hyung’s cute antics and shifted his gaze to his own boyfriend, who already finished his watermelon and was tucked at his side – eyes threatening to close and a contented smile adoring his face. Sungyeol’s smile turned soft as he buried his fingers on Myungsoo’s tresses and wondered once again what he did on his past life to deserve someone as impossibly perfect and handsome as Myungsoo.

“A priest, missionary – most probably a saint.” The melodious deep voice of the raven answered for him. Sungyeol can’t help the sheepish smile forming on his lips as he realized he said that aloud.

“You must have been a psychotic killer in yours for you to have me.” Sungyeol joked. He expected the younger would pout and sulk but he didn’t expect the wide smile eating Myungsoo’s face. Then in a moment Sungyeol could already feel Myungsoo’s breath brushing lightly on his face.

‘’Then I have no qualms turning into one again if it means I can still have you in the next life.” And Sungyeol could already feel the familiar weight and taste of Myungsoo’s lips. When the younger pulled away, Sungyeol could see nothing but pure and raw affections the younger held for him twinkling on the raven’s dark eyes. And his chest swelled more when he remembered it was all for him.

The choding seek Myungsoo’s hand and gave it a light squeeze – the only thing he could really do at the moment since he didn’t trust his voice.

And he was glad Myungsoo understood what he meant to say – squeezing his hand back with the same vigor and settled himself back to Sungyeol’s side, bringing Sungyeol’s hand to his mouth and playfully bit at the fingers before placing it on his lap and played with it.

Sungyeol felt his whole face would split apart by how wide his grin was. But he didn’t say anything and instead settled himself on watching Sungjong drag a tied up Dongwoo towards the see – with the sole intention of leaving and letting him drown – while the dino’s boyfriend was tied and gagged to a coconut tree not too far from where the Myungyeol couple was, watching in horror as he saw his boyfriend struggling for his life against the demon maknae.

How the petit lady-like Sungjong managed to do that to the two strongest members of the group is a mystery.


A/N: I really feel that this didn’t connect to the reason at all... oh well; I still hoped you enjoyed this!

On a side note, I already plotted out Woogyu and Sungjong’s spin-off… I just have no idea what to do with Yadong TT.TT

Don’t forget to comment~! *^^*