Reason # 1

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason #1: Whenever I’m mad at him, he always pacifies me.

 

There he was again, nonchalantly walking along the school hallways like he ing owned the place and Sungyeol gritted his teeth from his place. It was frustrating really; very frustrating that he even has the decency to show his ing flawless, unblemished and handsome face in Sungyeol’s only haven after the capital crime he committed yesterday.

Kim Myungsoo forgot to send Sungyeol a good night text.

What boyfriend forgets that ? Myungsoo never forgets sending one and sometimes he even calls Sungyeol just to make sure his voice is the last one he hears for the day. And there was only one reason Sungyeol’s childish mind can conjure: Myungsoo is cheating.

Sungyeol sniffed again before slamming his locker shut and walked away, his mind getting rid of those disturbing pictures of Myungsoo kissing one busty and curvy . He arrived at his classroom and plopped himself on his seat, glaring at the one beside him where Myungsoo usually sat and dropped his bag there with a huff, ignoring the curious and questioning eyes of his classmates.

Not a minute later, Sungyeol saw Myungsoo enter the room and raise his eyebrow at the bag.

“You’re still mad? I told you I’m sorry, Moonsoo was playing with my phone and didn’t return it until this morning.” Myungsoo sighed as he lifted Sungyeol’s bag placed it on the table. Sungyeol didn’t spare him a glance as he continued to stare in front of him.

Sungyeol heard another soft sigh before he was wrapped into a warm embrace. Sungyeol inwardly cursed as his traitorous body started to lean into the embrace and he particularly grabbed tightly at his anger when he felt Myungsoo nuzzle his face on his hair and gave it a soft peck.

“I’m sorry okay?” Myungsoo softly said as he nuzzled his face deeper on Sungyeol’s head, inhaling deeply the intoxicating scent that belongs only to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol was struggling. He always hated it when Myungsoo becomes like this and he never fails to melt. But this time is different; Sungyeol’s pride can’t accept Myungsoo’s pathetic and weak reason hence continues to ignore him.

Myungsoo expected this reaction from his boyfriend and fortunately was prepared.

“I’ll buy your favorite cake after school.” Myungsoo smirked in victory when he could see Sungyeol’s cold front slowly crumbling as he turned his head towards him.

“And coffee?” Sungyeol timidly asked as his big and adorable eyes bore into Myungsoo’s. Myungsoo smiled softly as he Sungyeol’s hair.

“And coffee.” Myungsoo confirmed and Sungyeol pouted at him, his long and lanky arms crossing at his chest.

“I hate you. You know I can’t refuse that offer.” Myungsoo chuckled before planting a soft kiss on his lips, knowing too well he had been forgiven.


A/N: Did I forget to mention this will be a series of drabbles? Now you know…

My initial target for this was RomCom but I don’t know what happened to this chapter… now I’m definitely dreading the next ones TT.TT

I still hope you enjoyed this anyway *^^*

Especially you, DivineDionne, made this for you after all, you ing bastard.