Reason # 2

Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo is Perfect for Lee Sungyeol

Reason # 2: When I’m walking, he never fails in Sneaking up and hugs my waist from behind.

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo might look like they are the polar opposites of each other (which isn’t really far from the truth and until now Myungsoo’s brother – Sunggyu – still doubts how they got together) but there was one thing they both shared and loved.

Their obsession with skinship.

Even before they got together, you could never see Sungyeol or Myungsoo alone. They are always attached to someone and this always annoyed their friends.

Imagine their friends surprise and delight when they announced their relationship. Their friend’s happiness reached skyrocketed because this news only meant one thing: no more koalas hanging on their bodies! So they supported the relationship whole heartedly no matter how abrupt it was.

After a few months of that incident, we see one half of the pair walking along the hallways towards the cafeteria. And this caught people’s attention because Sungyeol was walking alone – no overprotective boyfriend hanging on his back. This was a sight as rare as a blue moon so you can’t really blame all the people gawking at him.

Sungyeol secretly greeted his teeth by the attention he was getting. Was it really weird seeing him without Myungsoo? He started walking faster but abruptly stopped when he could feel the familiar weight on his back and two arms s at his waist.

“Look Yeol, they’re all star struck by how stunning you look today.” Myungoo greeted and even though Sungyeol has his back towards his boyfriend he could hear and feel his smile from his neck, making him smile in return.

Sungyeol ignored the comment and rested his arms atop Myungsoo’s. “What took you so long?” Sungyeol asked as both he and Myungsoo waddled towards the cafeteria. Myungsoo rested his head at Sungyeol’s right shoulder as he looked in front of him.

“Got held back by my teacher, they wanted me to be the photographer for next week’s school festival.” Sungyeol nodded as they arrived at the wide double doors of the cafeteria.

“Come on, they’re probably waiting for us.” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo took his arms off Sungyeol’s waist, grabbing his left hand instead and entwining their fingers as they greeted their friends.


A/N: I liked the first chapter better… no comment about this.

About how Myungsoo and Sungyeol got together… don’t worry, I’ll mention it later in a chapter but it won’t be anytime soon *^^* hope you’ll look forward to it because frankly I kind of like it XD