A Brief Meeting

What Love Means to You

Tiffany woke up by the sound of Krystal's loud cries which echoed around the room. Tiffany quickly sat up from her sleeping position, accidentally put pressure on her injured hand when she wanted to get up from the bed. She whimpered in pain as she examined the bandage, which looked new and clean from blood.

She smiled, acknowledging the one who did the messy bandage. Krystal's cries broke her train of thoughts and she dashed towards the baby crib.  She picked Krystal up, hugging her while patting her back.

" hush, baby, mom is here. Krys, i'm here, it's okay. Let's find mommy Jessica, okay? "

As Tiffany went down the stairs, her nostril filled with sweet aroma which she believed came from the kitchen. She jogged excitedly and was greeted by the sight of a certain brunette in an apron who busily cooking something on the stove.

"oh woah, " she exclaimed. " do my eyes are playing trick with me? or is it true that the Jessica Jung who really allergic to cook is currently preparing breakfast? Krys, is that your mom? I doubt so. "

Jessica turned to look at the mom and daughter, glaring her playfully before turning her attention back at the stove. Tiffany giggled as she headed towards the brunette. Jessica placed a kiss on Krystal's forehead before Tiffany put the baby in the stroller, giggling happily.

Tiffany patted her head lovingly before snaking her arms around Jessica's slender waist, backhugging her. She nestled her head on Jessica's shoulder and kissed the exposed skin on Jessica's neck. The brunette let out a sigh.

" i miss you, baby. how was the dinner going? was there anybody who flirted with my gorgeous wife? " asked Tiffany, still kissing the skin.

Jessica immediately tightened her grip on the frying pan holder when Tiffany mentioned the last night's event. Her knuckles turned white as she tried hard to suppress her mixed feelings. She took a deep breath before tilting her head sideways, smiling as she saw Tiffany's beautiful features up close.

" it was good, the cuisine were indeed delicious. The mansion is so cozy and the maids and butlers there were very friendly, so i had a good time there. "

" hm " Tiffany stared at Jessica's hazel eyes. " were there any hot guy there? "

" pfft! " Jessica stiffled a laugh. " jealous much? no, there weren't any guys or girls that can catch my attention other than you, babe. "

Tiffany's magnificent eye smile appeared in sight. Jessica couldn't help but to melt all over again with the way Tiffany smiled. Her lips curved into a smile before leaning in to capture Tiffany's bottom lip.

Tiffany turned off the stove as Jessica turned her body, facing Tiffany who passionately kissing her lips. They gazed at each other's eyes lovingly but the closed their eyes to cherish the feeling on their connected lips.

Jessica grabbed Tiffany by the waist, closing every little space between their bodies. Tiffany's hands trailed upwards to cup Jessica's cheeks, bringing their faces closer than ever. They took turns to each other's tongue while breathing hard. Jessica tangled her fingers in Tiffany's silky red hair, massaging her scalp.

Tiffany moaned in delight at the touch. Jessica broke the kiss to trail her wet lips down to Tiffany's smooth neck. In reflex, Tiffany tilted her head to give more space for Jessica to kiss the skin there. Tiffany's hands grabbed a fistful of Jessica's shirt when the brunette's lips started to make its magic touch on her neck.

Jessica the particular spot on Tiffany's neck, earning whimpers from the red-head. She then the spot sensually, nibbling on it before her teeth dug deeper.

" ahh Jess! " Jessica continued to bit harshly on the skin as Tiffany's hands grabbed tighter on her shirt. Groans that elicited from Tiffany's heavenly mouth encouraged Jessica to continue the attacks.

" J-Jessi.... " Tiffany gasped at the pain. Jessica only stopped when she felt metallic taste on her tongue. She pulled away from the bite, looking at the deep bite mark in admiration. Some blood trickled down from the reddisg love bite and Jessica the thick red liquid.

Tiffany touched the throbbing spot when Jessica finally pulled away. There was something in Jessica's eyes which she didn't quite sure about. But she could feel something was wrong.

" Jessi, are you okay? " Tiffany caressed Jessica's cheek softly. Jessica shut her eyes tight to get rid of the threatening tears as she leaned to Tiffany's delicate touch.

She opened her eyes when Tiffany engulfed her into a hug.

" what's wrong, baby? I don't know why but i saw sadness in your eyes. Tell me, baby. Tell me what bothers you. "

Tiffany whispered as she buried her face on Jessica's chest. Jessica's heart clenched excruciatingly at Tiffany's words. She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's body and kissed her temple.

" i'm okay, love. " Jessica tightened her hug. " let's go for a date today. " 

Tiffany slowly nodded. " sure. "

*******************************

Tiffany pulled off the car on the parking lot of the cafe that Jessica chose for their date. Dreamer Cafe.

She turned to look at Jessica and the baby in her arms. She really felt that something was bothering her girlfriend's mind. She wasn't her usual self.

Usually the brunette would leave Krystal at Taeyeon's house when they wanted to have a date. But this time, she refused to and they ended up brought Krystal on their date. Not that she mind if the baby join them, it was just that she felt weird with Jessica's behavior.

" hey, " Jessica knocked on the window. " what are you waiting for? Let's go. "

" ah okay okay. Wait a minute. "

Tiffany didn't realize that Jessica already stepped out of the car, waiting for her outside. She sheepishly smiled as she linked her arm with Jessica's as they headed to the cafe.

*******************************

" yah Kwon Yuri! your break is over 10 minutes ago! come here you moron! " yelled a blonde.

" eish, okay okay. I got it, Hyo. No need to yell. " Yuri waved her hand as she walked to the counter.

" how's Yoona's mom? Is she okay? " asked Hyoyeon, knowing that Yuri just got back from hospital to visit Yoona's mother.

" I'm not sure. Her condition seems much worse than before. There's a big possibility that she has to undergo a surgery. " Yuri sighed, rubbing her temple.

" I see. " Hyoyeon reached out to squeezed Yuri's shoulder encouragingly. " Don't worry, she'll be okay. Tell me if you need my help, okay? "

" thanks, Hyo. you're my best buddy. " nodded Yuri, smiling.

" oh, there are customers. I shall get back to work in the kitchen. We'll talk later, buddy. " said Hyoyeon before disappearing to the kitchen.

As soon as the customers picked a table, Yuri grabbed a notepad and pen and went to get their orders. She reached their table and waited a while as the customers flipped through the menus.

The one with the red hair lifted up her head and gave a smile to her. She smiled at the pretty eye smile the girl displayed.

" yes, may i take your orders, please? " Yuri jotted down the red-head orders, nodding her head. Once done, she looked at the other girl that came with the red-head, ready to take her orders.

The brunette still flipping through the menus busily so Yuri waited patiently. She looked at a cute baby that sat on the brunette's lap, winking playfully at the baby. She laughed silently when the baby let out a happy giggle.

Finally the brunette placed down the menu on the table, looking up at her. She didn't know why, but as soon as the brunette looked at her, the customer had her eyes widened and shock gasp escaped from her.

" yah Jessi, wae? " the red-head asked.

The brunette's expression instantly disappeared. She shook her head to the red-head and turned to look back at Yuri.

Yuri smiled at her, ignoring her weird behavior earlier. The brunette said her orders and Yuri bowed to them before making her way to the kitchen to get the orders done.

" is that her? is that Yuri? " Jessica looked at Yuri's back before the waiter entered the kitchen. She didn't realize that Tiffany stared at her suspiciously as she was too deep in her thoughts. 

############################

i'm back, readerzz! sorry if this chapter looks like a mess bcz i wrote it using phone. as usual, do leave comments! i love to read your feedbacks regarding this story. more comments juseyo~~ ah, Girls' Generation is back!!!!! Jessica's part literally kills me : you bad bad bad boy you so bad~ still waiting for the mv though i swear, Mr.Mr. comeback is the most complicated comeback ever. but anyways, Slayshidae is back!! Mr.Mr. ddaebakk!! <3