The Discussion

What Love Means to You

Jessica walked out from the bathroom after having a decent shower for the meeting tonight. She saw Tiffany still in the same position when she entered the room earlier. The red-head buried her face on her arms, hugging her knees to her body while sitting on the floor. Krystal still soundly asleep. Jessica went to the closet to grab a dress, not bothering to choose which one looked good on her. She didn't intend to impress anyone at the meeting so she just went with a light make-up. Once done, she walked to the crib to kiss the baby goodbye. She then gathered her courage and went to Tiffany, kneeling in front of her.

" Tiff.. Look up, look at me.. I miss you, baby.. " whispered Jessica. Tiffany didn't budge an inch. Jessica sighed, she knew how stubborn her girlfriend could be at times. She kissed Tiffany's crown tenderly before getting up and headed to the door. Tiffany's hoarse voice stopped her tracks. " W-where are y-you going? " Tiffany finally lifted up her head. Jessica's heart clenched painfully when she saw Tiffany's swollen red eyes. If only she could comfort her that she would be there for her, Tiffany wouldn't have to suffer this much.

" I'm going to my house. Dad called for me to discuss something. " answered Jessica. Tiffany got up, shakily walked to Jessica's direction. " C-can I follow? I don't want to be alone here without you. " said Tiffany, reaching for Jessica's cold hands. Jessica captured Tiffany's lips, kissing her gently. She broke the kiss once they were out of breath. " Unfortunately, no. I'm sorry, baby. Don't worry, I'll be back before your bedtime. " said Jessica while wiping the stain of tears on Tiffany's face. Suddenly Tiffany pushed her hard, resulting her to stumble and nearly fell down. Jessica looked at Tiffany only to be greeted by a rage Tiffany.

" FINE! JUST GO, LEAVE ME ALONE! " Tiffany barked before slamming the door right in front of her face. " Tiff, Taeyeon will come here later to keep you accompanied. I'm sorry, okay? I'm leaving now, good- " " JUST GO!!! " Jessica went down the stairs with heavy steps as tears streamed down her cheeks. She grabbed a tissue and quickly wiped the tears off of her face before reaching for the car keys. She opened the door and got startle when Taeyeon suddenly appeared at the door.

" Seriously, can't you press on the bell? " glared Jessica. " I was about to, until you opened the door. " chuckled Taeyeon, not affected by the deep glare. " Eish, fine. Please take care of them while I'm out for a meeting. Thanks- why are you staring at my face? " asked Jessica bewildered. " You just cried. " stated Taeyeon out of the blue. " I'm not. " Jessica quickly walked past Taeyeon. " Sica, you know you can tell me anything. Something is bothering your mind since you came back from the meeting with your dad's business partner. " said Taeyeon sincerely. " You'll know later. Just like Tiffany. I'm going now, goodbye. " Jessica dashed towards the garage and the mini cooper back to life again before drifting off the streets. Taeyeon heard a dinstinct cries of Krystal from inside the house and she quickly ran to the source of the voice.

*******************************

Both Jessica and Yuri stood right in front of each other, the brunette didn't dare to look straight at the mad older woman. Jessica arrived first at the Jung's mansion and had some talks to her parents about the arranged marriage, until the Kwon family came minutes later. As Jessica already met with Yuri at the cafe earlier on that day, she didn't give such a shock reaction as Yuri. It waa just that, she was too scared to look directly at her. Yuri clearly opposed this marriage as soon as she knew how young Jessica was.

" Dad, this is ridiculous! Are you going insane or what!? You want me to marry this girl who still in high school!? No, just no! " raged Yuri. " Yuri, calm down. I got this, okay? Don't worry. " spoke Mr. Kwon. " Huh! I'm not worried, even a slightest bit! Not that I'm the one who asked you to let me marry her! Seriously, how can you force me to get married with a stranger!? I didn't even know her! " continued Yuri, eyes blazing with pure anger. Hearing Yuri's rage words, Jessica started to get her hope high which she didn't has to get married with her and continued living a happy life with Tiffany and Krystal.

Yuri clearly didn't like this idea. She prayed hard while her mind drifted off to her beloved Tiffany. " Mr. Jung and I obviously have some power and authority here, so we decided to make this marriage as private one. Thus, only media and VIP who allow to attend this, so we don't have to deal with so much problem if we do it publicly. And yes, I know Sooyeon is still not allowed to get married, but that's not a problem. We just have to lie about her profile. The media won't suspect anything, all they want are some juicy news like this. See, problem solved. " Mr. Kwon smiled. Yuri suddenly dropped on her knees. All eyes widened and focused at her. " a-appa, omma, please.. Don't do this.. I can't do this.. I love Yoona.. I really love her.. How can I leave her like this? We promised to live together... I promised to love only her.. I'm begging you, don't do this.. " begged Yuri, eyes already b with tears.

" Hey, is this too much? " said Mr. Jung to his friend. Mr. Kwon shook his head. His wife just couldn't stand his stubborness so she went to her kneeling daughter. She patted her back to calm her down. " Stand up, Yuri. You promised me, remember? I helped you before, so this is your time to do me a favor. " said Mr. Kwon sternly. Yuri shook her head, not wanting to fulfill her father's command. " Alright, I'll stop the media from bugging and chasing Yoona and even willing to help her regarding money if you agree to marry Sooyeon. How about it? I bet she needs lot of money to buy her sick mother's medicine. Although the surgery went well, she has to constantly eat medicine and do the check ups. I don't think her salary is big enough to afford for it. So what do you think? You love her, right? Get married and I'm more than willing to help easing her life. " told Mr. Kwon. Yuri literally had a mental breakdown at the moment.

She was contemplating about which choice she would pick. If she refused to marry the girl, she got to be with Yoona, but she doubt that she could help Yoona and her mom. If she said yes, then she had to sacrifice her love for the sake of Yoona's well-being. Her dad promised to help her whenever she ran out of money. All this while, she just wanted Yoona to be happy and smile. Yoona's smile was so warm like a sun. And the only thing that could make her smiling was, her dear mother. Yuri made up her mind. She rose up from the floor, standing with a determined look in her eyes.

" I'll get married with her, and that's because you promised to help Yoona. If you didn't keep your promise once the marriage is done, I won't hesitate to divorce her. " stated Yuri. Jessica's mind went blank once Yuri said those words. Yuri was her only hope to oppose this forced marriage. But she already agreed with this, so she didn't has any choice but to go along with it. The images of Tiffany started to filled up her head. The thought of having to leave her, forever, scaring her to death. Tiffany.. Tiffany.. Tiff... Baby.. Babe.. Jessica helplessly chanting Tiffany's names in her head. Her heart clenched so much that it hurt, she even couldn't breathe properly. She steadied herself to answer her soon to be father-in-law question. " Y-yes, I'll get married with her. " Jessica bit her tongue hard, as if she just spat a venom. " The marriage is in one week. " And then, her mind went blank.

############################

MR. MR. MV FINALLY OUT, SONES!!! *CRIES* THE MV IS KINDA MESSY AND IN A RUSH, BUT HEY, OPPASHIDAE MAKES UP FOR THE FLAW! I JUST CAN'T WITH SOSHI IN SUITS/TUXEDO THEY LOOK SO FREAKING GOOD IN IT! TAEYEON LOOKS SO HOT HYOYEON IS SO PRETTY FANY IS FLAWLESS EVERYONE IS JUST BREATHTAKING!! LET'S MAKE ANOTHER HISTORY WITH THIS COMEBACK! * YOU BAD BAD BAD BOY YOU SO BAD *