The Past < Part 1 : Jessica and Tiffany >

What Love Means to You

A Lamborghini pulled off in front of a certain high school, earning some attention from people nearby. The driver who dressed in suit got off the car and went to open the back door, revealing a girl.

The driver bowed 90 degree when the girl stepped out of the car. The black-haired girl wore the same uniform with the other students, but something about her appearance made her even more attractive and appealing.

When she noticed the unwanted attention from people around her, she quickly hide behind the driver, blushing hard.

" I told you, you didn't have to send me to school! It will draw attention, for sure! I don't want them to know I'm from a rich family.. Eish.. " hissed the girl, hitting the driver's back.

" I'm sorry, I can't do that, miss Miyoung. My job is to ensure your safety , so I must send and pick you up from school. " said the driver formally.

The girl huffed dejectedly, stomping her feet in a childish way.

" Miss Miyoung, " the man chuckled. " Please get in the school now. Class will start soon and I don't want you to be late on the first day. "

The girl looked at her Baby-G watch on her wrist before nodding. She bowed to the driver which he replied with another bow, waving to him before entering the school.

She skipped happily to her first class, feeling excited to start her first year in high school.

****************************************

A blonde groaned in annoyance when her sleep was disrupted by noisy classmates who started to cheer out of the blue. It was peacefully silent five minutes ago.

Now the class roared with yells and laughters, all because of a girl who just finished introducing herself to the entire class.

The blonde ignored the ruckus and intending to continue her sleep but was interrupted when the teacher called out her name.

" Jessica Jung, isn't it? " asked the male teacher. The blonde nodded groggily, still sleepy.

" Okay, Tiffany, you can sit beside the girl named Jessica. Welcome to Supernova High School. May you enjoy your time here with all of these new friends. Nice to have you as one of my students. Now you may go to your seat. " instructed the teacher.

Tiffany bowed to him before walking towards her seat which was beside the pretty blonde. When she reached the seat, she realize the chair was occupied by a bag and some books.

She assumed that those things were the blonde's belongings. She didn't dare to tell her to move those stuffs because the girl looked intimidating and unapproachable.

Jessica ignored the girl and buried her head on her arms again, continuing her sleep.

Few seconds later, she felt something, or someone jabbed her continuously. She tried to ignore it but once she got jabbed on her side, she let out a yelp.

The whole class and the teacher looked at her, which she responded with a glare. The students hurriedly turned back their focuses at the white board and the teacher continued his learnings.

Jessica looked at the one who dare to disturb her sleep with a really deep glare. Tiffany startled a bit with the looks on Jessica's eyes yet she managed to form a smile to her new friend.

" What do you want? Wipe those idiotic smile off of your face. I hate it. " hissed Jessica angrily.

Tiffany was taken aback at Jessica's respond. They just met today and she wanted to start a friendship with this girl, yet the very first thing she got from her was, " I hate you ".

Tiffany wanted to snap back at her, but she didn't want to make ruckus on the very first day, so she just shrugged it off. She smiled again.

Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance and Tiffany used her full self control to contain her anger. She just wanted to strangle the girl.

" The teacher told me to sit here. So, please take your stuffs from this chair because this is my seat from now on. " told Tiffany.

Jessica looked back and forth between Tiffany and her scattered stuffs on the chair and even on the desk which supposed to be Tiffany's seat.

She didn't like the tone that Tiffany used to her. If someone needed her help, they needed to say nicer to her.

" Go away. I don't need a seatmate. " said Jessica, resting her chin on her palm.

Tiffany just had enough. She couldn't stand Jessica's rude and nonchalant behavior. She roughly took the blonde's bag and books before slamming them hard on Jessica's desk.

She accidentally hit Jessica's head with the pile of books and the blonde groaned in pain while rubbing her forehead.

Tiffany gasped and quickly checked on the blonde to inspect any injuries but the blonde shoved her away.

" I hate you. Don't ever dare to talk to me, . " snapped Jessica before dragging her desk away from Tiffany.

Tiffany gritted her teeth, glaring hard at Jessica who still rubbing her forehead. She saw a red spot on the blonde's forehead and suddenly guiltiness spreaded through her entire soul. She gave one last look to Jessica before focusing her attention to the class.

****************************************

Jessica wandered aimlessly on the hall after going to the toilet to chec on her forehead. It swell a bit and stung a little because the girl hit her quite hard. Luckily her bangs were quite long to cover the bruise.

" Ugh that girl... How dare she hit me? I hate her already.. Damnit.. " cursed Jessica.

It was break time but she decided to skip breakfast because she had lost her appetite to eat, thanks to a certain annoying girl. She stopped by her locker to take some books for her next classes.

Just beside her, there was a group of female seniors who busy gossiping. She didn't give a damn about them but her ears perked up when those seniors mentioned a name.

" Tiffany? Isn't that the annoying girl's name? " mumbled Jessica. She stayed a while at the locker, pretending to find things in it. She wanted to make sure of her suspicions.

" Ah yes, her name is Tiffany. My sister told me, they are in the same class, Europa. Trust me, she's a spoiled rich kid! We should get some money from her, she looks weak by the way. " said one of the seniors.

Then they all walked away while laughing contently. Jessica locked the locker and leaned on it, thinking hard.

" So it's true. Tiffany, the annoying girl.. They want to get money from her by bullying her... Aish, what should I do? " Jessica bit her nail. Immediately she froze on her spot.

" No! Why would I think how to help her!? I hate her, okay!? Ugh that fake eyes smile... I'm not helping you! " Jessica argued mentally, slapping her cheeks multiple times.

When she finally composed herself, she made her way to the classroom, ignoring her worriness about Tiffany.

****************************************

" Anyone knows where is Tiffany Hwang? The break is over half an hour ago, but she still doesn't enter the class.. " said the teacher in worry.

Most of the students shook their heads, not knowing Tiffany's whereabouts.

Jessica shifted uncomfortably on her seat as the worriness started to kick her system again. She abruptly stood up and dashed out of the classroom, ignoring the shouts from her teacher.

" Eish, where are you, stupid!? " Jessica ran aimlessly, head turning left and right in search of the certain black-haired girl. She got out of the building and ran her way to the field.

Her knees started to weaken as she had ran non-stop for the past fifteen minutes. In the end, her legs gave up and she stumbled on a rock, falling face first on the hard ground.

She growled in pain when she realize her knee was bleeding a lot. She bit her lips at the stinging pain, tears well up in her eyes.

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! "

Jessica widened her eyes when she heard the scream. She wasn't sure whether the scream belonged to Tiffany, but her instinct got the best of her.

She gathered back her strength, slowly getting up, and ran to where she heard the shout from.

" No way she's in the forest... " gasped Jessica. She gulped before walking over the fench, stepping further into the forest.

Just then, she heard cries from nearby. She slowly followed the sound and finally found the one who she was searching for but in a shocking state- her school uniform was ripped and there were scratches all over her bare arms. 

" Aww girls, she is smoking hot though! Let's have some fun, shall we? " said one of the senior that Jessica met earlier.

The other girls nodded eagerly. Eyes blazing with pure lust.

" N-no.. Please, don't... " whimpered Tiffany, covering her chest.

" We're lesbians. " the seniors smiled slyly.

" ing !!!! " Jessica charged towards them and punched and kicked them hard, one by one. The seniors tried to beat her back but scrambled away when Jessica got a hold of a thick branch.

" Say goodbye to the school because you won't be attending it starting from tomorrow, freaking !!! " yelled Jessica.

Jessica went to the crying Tiffany. She knelt, hissing lowly when her injured knee made contact with the ground.

Tiffany was shivering from up to toe. Jessica caressed her face softly before bringing her into a hug.

" Hush, it's okay.. It's okay, Tiff.. They already gone.. Don't worry, I'm here... " whispered Jessica on Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany buried her face deeper on Jessica's chest, her entire body still shook. Jessica continued to caress her head, wanting to calm the girl down.

" J- Jessi.. D-Don't leave m-me... I'm scared.... " cried Tiffany helplessly.

Jessica hesitantly kissed Tiffany's forehead. " I won't.. I'll be here with you.. I'll protect you forever.. I promise... "

############################

DAMN THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG!!!! HOPE YOU GUYZ ENJOY IT! AND PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MY CO-AUTHOR, GGJJANG9! SHE'S MY LOVELY LITTLE DONGSAENG! HAHAHA SHE'S IN CHARGE OF FIXING THESE TROUBLESOME TEXTS SO THAT YOU READERZ WON'T HAVE A HARD TIME TO READ THIS. SHE'S A NICE DONGSAENG, RIGHT? JEALOUS? HAHAHA OKAY, DO LEAVE COMMENTS! THANK YOU AGAIN, GGJJANG9 <3<3<3