Yuri and Yoona

What Love Means to You

A tall black-haired woman walked down the stairs with keys jiggled in her palm. From the corner of her eye, she saw her parents in the living room, probably talking about their growing business. She kept on walking to the front door, not bothering to greet them. Just before she could twist the door knob, her mother’s voice stopped her.

“ where are you going, Yul? Isn’t today your off day? “ said Mrs. Kwon.

“ I’m going to- “

“ no need to ask. Where else would she go other than her work place and the club. She’s probably having another date with the bartender. “ cut Mr. Kwon.

He grabbed a newspaper from the table and shoved it to his daughter. Yuri raised her eye brows. Noticing that her father won’t say anything, she scanned the front page of the newspaper.

Kwon Yuri, the daughter to the owner of one of Korea’s most successful telecommunication company, Kwon Corporation is currently dating a bartender, probably working as e too. The reporters from Scandal News…..

Yuri angrily threw the newspaper away, eyes blazing with rage at the assumption made by those desperate paparazzis.

“ stop fooling around, Yul. You are the heir of KwonCo and five years from now I want you to manage the company. Don’t you think you had enough fun with that bartender? Don’t bring shame to us. “ stated Mr.Kwon.

“ she isn’t! Yoona is not a e like what those stupid reporters claimed! Why you never trust me!? Yoona is not like that! “ screamed Yuri.

“ because you never listen to me. That’s why I don’t trust you with her. Plus, I don’t think she’s good enough for you. Please, just end this game- “

Yuri punched the wall before her father managed to end his sentence. The hard impact made her knuckles bled but she didn’t budge. Mrs. Kwon hurried to her side to check on her but she stepped away from her.

“ honey.. Stop it.“ Mrs. Kwon called out for her husband, worried that the argument would become worse later.

“ whether you like it or not, I’m not gonna leave Yoona. Ever. “ Yuri hissed.

Yuri reached for the door knob, twisting it as her father spoke.

“ and, whether you accept it or not, I’m gonna make you have no other choice, but to leave her. “

With that, Yuri slammed the door hard before stomping her way to her black Porsche, drifting its direction to her destination.

Mrs. Kwon looked at her husband, sighing.

“ you’re being too harsh on her. She’s our only daughter, you know that. “

Mr. Kwon didn’t answer to his wife, instead he fished out his cellphone from the pocket and started to dial some numbers. He placed the device on his ear, waiting for a few seconds until the other line picked it up.

“ yeah, how are you doing, Mr. Jung? Haha, let’s meet later. I would like to meet your daughter. Ah, Sooyeon, right? Okay, see you tonight. “

He hanged up the call while smiling. Mrs. Kwon shook her head as she completely aware what her husband tried to do.

*********************

A slender figure slowly made its way to the black car that was parked at the club’s back alley, smiling once she saw her beautiful lover leaned against the car. She missed her too much. Once she was close enough, she hoped on the woman and instinctively wrapped her long arms around the older woman’s neck, earning shock gasps from her. Yuri stumbled a bit to shift her lover’s weight as she enjoyed Yoona’s sweet scent.

Yoona leaned in to capture Yuri’s lips and the older complied to it. Their lips touched and soon the simple kiss turned into a heated make out. They practically ravishing each other’s lips as if to show how much they missed each other, how much they loved each other. Yuri broke the kiss, smiling her charming smile that melted Yoona’s heart all over again.

Yuri placed Yoona down before opening the car door, motioning Yoona to hop into the car. She closed the door once Yoona comfortably sat on the leather seat. She then jogged to the other side, settling herself on the driver’s seat. She started the engine and soon the car roared to the highway. Yoona placed her hand on top of Yuri’s left one, gripping it. Yuri suddenly hissed in pain at the sudden hold and afterwards she heard Yoona’s gasp.

“ oh my! What happened with your hand?! “ Yoona carefully examined the cut on the knuckles.

Yuri retreated her hand but Yoona grabbed it back, caressing the wound softly. The worried looks in Yoona’s eyes made her felt guilty for worrying her. Yuri let out a deep breathe.

“ don’t worry, it’s nothing. It’s not that deep. “ replied Yuri.

“ I assume, another argument with your dad? “ asked Yoona quietly, still caressing the cuts.

“ hmm, “ Yuri bit her lip. “ yeah. He’s being ridiculous again because those reporters claimed you as a.. e. “

Yoona leaned on the seat, eyes gazing at the night scenery. She knew falling in love with the Kwon’s daughter was a big mistake, but she couldn’t deny her own feelings. She once tried to avoid the woman, but she ended up giving up as Yuri literally went berserk at the club when she couldn’t find her. She was torn. Both of them. She had to work at the club to support her family. Her dad had long gone from her life and she didn’t want her mother to take the responsibility to earn money. The club offered her a rather large amount of cash because of her pretty looks that obviously would become the club’s main attraction. So, she accepted the offer, but as a bartender. Not more than that. She won’t sell her body to anyone else because her entire being was dedicated to Yuri and Yuri alone.

But life never been easy to them. Yuri’s dad didn’t like the idea of her only daughter and the heir of KwonCo dating with a random bartender who clearly didn’t deserve Yuri. Yuri had tried multiple times to convince her dad but to no avail because her father really treasured his family dignity. Ever since then, Yuri never been in a good term with her dad and even refused to manage the company. Yoona really loved Yuri that she didn’t see her future with anyone else but Yuri. Despite that, she felt bad because she was the reason the tense between Yuri and her dad happened.

“ Yoona, “ Yuri voiced out. “ don’t you dare to ask me to leave you again. You know how much I madly in love with you. So, please, don’t. You are my strength, my energizer, my comforter, my first and last love. You are my everything, Im Yoona. “

Fresh tears staining Yoona’s flawless face.

“ Yuri, “ she sobbed. “ I love you too. I can never live without you. You are like my oxygen, I need you in my life, you are vital, without you I’m nothing. I dedicated my entire life for you, Yuri.. “

Yuri smiled to the honest confession.

She leaned a bit to place a soft kiss on Yoona’s crown. Yoona closed her eyes to savor the tingling feeling.

“ I have vowed to love you, and you only, my Im Yoona. “ Yuri whispered.



happy25thSooyoungday!!!

no matter how derp and shameless are you on stage, i really love you dear Choi Sooyoung

keep smiling, keep dorky-ing and keep eating

haha!