Shin Sung Rok

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein was sitting in her room studying for an upcoming exam, together with her private tutor Shin Sung Rok. He was helping her with mathematics, with was one of her weak sides when it came to school subjects.

While Sung Rok was explaining some algebra to Jaein, Jaein’s mother knocked on the door before entering the room, with some refreshments for the them.

“Remember to take a small break once in a while, otherwise all the things you learn won’t stick.” Jaein’s mother said affectionately as she put some juice and a plate of sandwiches on the table.

“Thanks.” Both Jaein and Sung Rok said in unison, making Jaein’s mother smile. She left the room soon after to give the two young people space to study. When Jaein’s mother had left they both continued to study, while once in a while sipping to their juice.

After an hour of studying intensely Sung Rok was beginning to feel less and less motivated.

“How about we hold a small break now?” Sung Rok suggested. Jaein looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

“Then what should we do?” Jaein asked as she took a bite from her sandwich. Sung Rok thought for a moment.

“Take a walk?” Jaein shook her head. It was cold outside so she didn’t feel like going out. “Watch a mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter