JYJ Jaejoong

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein was sitting in the café waiting for her blind date to appear. She had been waiting for 10 minutes already since the appointed time. A waitress came over to her by the table and sat down a cup of white chocolate mocha. She thanked the waitress and took a sip of her drink. She looked around the café; there weren’t really much people in the café that day, despite it being a fairly popular place.

She looked at her watch, 15 minutes. She sighed and was about to stand up and walk out when a young male suddenly stood by the table. Jaein looked up at him; he was a handsome young man that could easily compare with a woman in beauty. He smiled at her and bowed slightly.

“Sorry for being late, I ran into some traffic on the way, and sadly didn’t know your phone number. If I had known your number I would have called you.” He said before sitting down opposite Jaein. Jaein looked at him, she was clearly taken in by his handsome face and his voice, yet somehow he seemed to her like he was a playboy.

“It must have been quite the traffic, taken that you are 15 minutes late according to the appointed time. I had almost given up on waiting.” Jaein said before taking another sip of her drink. The young male laughed a bit by her comment.

“My name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong.” The young male said smiling to Jaein. “If I had kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter