Roh Ji Hoon

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein was sitting in the car at the passangerseat, next to her boyfriend who was driving. She smiled exitedly, looking forward to seeing what it was her boyfriend had planned.

“Ji Hoon, can’t you just give a small hint of where we are going?” Jaein asked her boyfriend smiling. Ji Hoon gave a small chuckle.

“Getting curious? We are there soon.” Ji Hoon said in a playfull manner. Jaein nodded still smiling.

“You are being so secretive about it so of course I am getting curious.” Jaein said before looking out the window. It was dark outside since it was in the middle of the night.

After driving for about half an hour more Jaein could hear the sounds of the ocean and looked over with utter exitement at Ji Hoon who laughed at her almost childish reaction.

“Welcome to the ocean.” Ji Hoon said before parking the car. Jaein hurried out of the car eager to go closer to the water. Ji Hoon left the headlight on so they where able to see the things right in front of them. As Jaein walked closer to the water to feel the temperature, Ji Hoon went to the back of the car and took some blankets out of the trunk.

Ji Hoon put the blankets on the ground before walking over to Jaein.

“Be Careful not to get too far out into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter