Lee Soo Hyuk & SungJoon

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein was walking down the streets with a couple of shopping bags in her hands, when she stopped to look at a small coffee shop, which had caught her attention with a cute animal statue standing outside the entrance.

It was around noon now, so Jaein decided to enter the coffee shop to get something to drink and maybe a sandwich to eat. As she came into the shop she went to the counter and made her order: One Caffé Latte Macchiato and a tuna sandwich. As she got her order she went to sit at a vacant table. Almost the minute she had sat down she could feel someone staring at her. She discreetly looked a bit around to see who it was that was staring at her, when she caught two young males looking at her.

Jaein decided to just ignore them and concentrate on her lunch. Yet it was getting harder and harder to ignore as they continued staring at her while chatting with each other. She looked at them from the corner of her eye. They were both quite handsome and looked like models.

Suddenly the two handsome guys stood up from their table and went towards her. Jaein was confused and in her mind started to panic since she didn’t know why they had been staring at her or why they were now walking towards her. She dearly hoped it wasn’t something embarrassing like having something stuck on her face that she hadn’t noticed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter