Kang Dong Won

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dark outside when Jaein stepped into her apartment after a long day at work. As she had taken off her coat and shoes and was about to enter the kitchen-livingroom area, she almost jumped to the roof in shock, when her boyfriend suddenly showed up in front of her.

“Yah! Don’t just silently sneak up on people!” Jaein said trying to calm herself down after the shock. Her boyfriend laughed at her cuteness. “Kang Dong Won! Don’t just laugh at me! You could have given me a heartattack!” Jaein said pouting at her boyfriend.

“Sorry, I just wanted to surprise you.” Dong Won said with a smile before taking Jaein into him arms, giving her a warm and comforting hug. Jaein smiled and hugged Dong Won back. That was also the time she noticed what Dong Won had been during.

“Surprise!” Dong Won said when he had released Jaein from the hug and seen where her eyes where locked at. Jaein turned her gaze upon him and smiled.

“Thank you!” She said before giving Dong Won a small kiss on the lips. They both when into the kitchen, where Dong Won had prepared dinner and had set the table with a romantic setting.

“How come you suddenly decided to surprise me like this?” Jaein said smiling at Dong Won who smiled back at her.

“I just felt like pleasing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter