Kim Soo Hyun

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein was walking around at Dongdaemun market, looking at all the exiting things that were being shown in the different small shops.

She already had several bags in her hands with different items, mostly shoes, clothes and bags. She loved fashion. Jaein looked at her watch, it was almost dinner time and she had promised some friends that she would meet them at a restaurant for dinner.

Jaein hurried to the nearest street and caught a taxi. She needed to get home with all her things before heading to the restaurant. Thankfully it didn’t take that long for her to get back home to her apartment. She hurried to place her bags in the living room and hurriedly changed her clothes before leaving her apartment again.

Since Jaein lived close to the restaurant she decided to walk there. As she arrived at the destination and entered the restaurant she was shocked to see that her two best friends, who she was meeting with, was sitting with three unfamiliar guys, all very handsome. She slowly walked over to them.

“I didn’t know that there would be other people joining us.” Jaein said as she neared her friends and the guys. They all looked at her and her two friends smiled.

“Sorry we didn’t tell you. We met these guys earlier and invited them to eat with us. Let us introduce you to Taecyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter