Yeon Jeong Hun/Yeon Jung Hoon

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein was sitting in the living room watching Running Man on the TV. She was having a lot of fun with the funny antics the cast of Running Man and the guests of the show was making. It was about noon and her older brother would soon be coming home. She had a very strong and very bond with her older brother, yet lately she was beginning to worry about what her brother would say if he found out her secret, that she was in love with his best friend Yeon Jeong Hun.

Jeong Hun was one of her brothers oldest friends, and was a real gentleman. Always very attentive towards others, always smiling and able to make other people relax and be happy.

She had had a secret crush on him for about three months now, and wanted to confess her feelings but due to her affections for her older brother she had not dared. She was afraid that she would ruin their friendship and her good relation with her brother if she where to confess.

She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she head the door to the house open. She was about to get up from the couch but stopped when she heard it wasn’t just one person but two persons stepping into the house. She imediately recognizes the two voices; her brother and Jeong Hun. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Why was she suddenly getting so nervous?

As the two older boys stepped in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter