VIXX Leo

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein shivered as the cold morning breeze hit her skin the minute she stepped out the door of her rooftop apartment. She wrapped her arms around herself trying to get some warmth. She was enjoying the sights of Seoul despite the chilly weather. Despite living most of her life outside of South Korea, she felt a strong bond to the country. She sun could be seen rising behind some skyscrapers. A very beautiful scenery to be taken in. She loved waking up to see the sunrise as it made her feel alive.

Jaein was in deep thoughts when someone suddenly wrapped their jacket around her shoulders and holding her in a tight back hug, which made her snap back to the reality and out of her thoughts.

“It’s cold.” He just stated still holding her. Jaein smiled and slightly nodded.

“Thanks Leo.” Jaein said as she turned her head a bit looking straight into her boyfriend’s eyes. Leo gave a small smile and kissed her forehead. They kept standing outside watching the sun come up for some more time, before deciding to go inside again to regain some warmth.

“Ah, we have to remember to be at the restaurant at 6 tonight, otherwise your parents might get angry.” Jaein said with a small chuckle. Leo looked at her smiling and nodded. “Don’t worry we will get there in time.” Leo said while sitting down on the couch. Jaein went to sit next to Leo. Leo the TV before taking his arm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter