Lee Jong Suk

Thank You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaein had just said goodbye to her friends and was now on the way home. It had been a tiring and long day at school. She was looking forward to the exams being over, and hopefully the university life would be fun and exciting. The streetlights had now been as the evening had come. She was happy that it wasn’t a long walk home in the darkness.

As she was walking down the streets she stopped in her tracks when she noticed 4 older boys standing together by an alleyway. She wasn’t sure if it was best to just continue walking ignoring them or if she should turn around and take the longer way home. As she was about to turn around to take the longer road, she was unfortunate that they noticed her. She stopped automatically when she heard them call after her and coming nearer. She was cursing at herself for not just running away.

She slowly took some steps to get further away from the 4 boys but they just walked closer to her. Without her noticing it, she was suddenly standing up against a wall with nowhere to escape. Jaein was leaning against the wall hoping to find an escape from the situation.

“Hello missy, want to have some fun?” One of the guys said with a smirk plastered across his face. The other guys snickered and nodded.

“Yeah, come have some fun with us!” Another said smiling like a mad person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter