Unforgettable Night

Would You Love Me, Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Time passed quickly. Somehow during these months Chanyeol acts really sweet to Lian. After the incident in the room, almost every opportunity, Chanyeol pick her up after school. If not, Chanyeol will send a short message containing the reason absence or simple message ask how Lian is doing. He will also deliver Lian to a place that should she go or just for a walk just two of them.

There is also a sense of fear and delight. Fear that if it turns out to be a lot of problems for Chanyeol and fear if she was wrong to describe her feelings now, happy as she could be close to the first bias. Lian exhale hardly.

Lately also be an exhausting time for Lian. Exhausting but also thrilling. According to the agency, Lian will debut in the near future. And this is the time. She will make her debut on stage with EXO. Her training time past so fast compared with her seonbae. If Baekhyun and Chen trainee for a year, Lian only takes ten months to be able to debut. The reason is because Lian was more than ready for debut. She already has a skill that is strong enough to be a soloist.

Not in vain her efforts over the years. Her sickness, her free time for hang out with her friends, and her sleep time, she has to cut them off to learn other languages, vocal lesson, and dance. All the sweat that drips paid off.

Once again she checked her mic on the backstage. After TVXQ finished with their Rising Sun, Lian will be taking the stage to sing With All My Heart along with Changmin.

Yunho and Changmin are already starting to get to the end of the song. Now Lian's heart started pounding fast. From backstage she saw that so many fans. She feels nervous for awhile.

“Lian-ah,” The sound of Chanyeol’s voice quite surprising Lian.

“Chanyeol oppa.” Lian reply softly. Lian look unusual and it makes Chanyeol laughed. He knew Lian being nervous. Still with laughter, Chanyeol is Lian’s hair gently.

“Why should you be nervous, Lian? You certainly can. If you're nervous about seeing them, just imagine if there is no one here. Imagine you were singing to someone you care about. Don’t think anything else and make you doubt. You can do it, okay? Do you want a hug?” A kind smile tugging at Lian’s lips. Chanyeol has always had a lot of ways to make calm and smiling everyone around him. No matter how bad Lian’s feeling, if it Chanyeol, then Lian will laugh and all the bad feelings lost instantly.

“Gomawo, oppa.” Said Lian in Chanyeol’s arms. She can smell his fragrance. Surprisingly, it makes her calmer than she already felt. Her confidence is appearing more.

“Ne. Now straighten your head. Face the audience and give the best. Understand? Lian, hwaiting!”

When Lian up on stage, nervousness that had came now completely disappear because Chanyeol. Changmin who became seonbae and Lian’s partner is greeting the audience while introducing Lian. So far they are good enough to welcome Lian. It makes Lian optimist she will end the show tonight impressively.

The sound of the piano and violin began playing followed the voice belonged to Changmin.

Aitakute zutto kimi o omouyo

Kokorokara kimi o

Mouichido my heart tsutaetakute

Kimi ga yobeba bokuha yukuyo

Kimi no sobade waraitaindayo

The two singers are singing the song with all their heart until the audiences can’t say anything anymore. They are listening to them. Some of them already crying silently because of soft melody they heard. Changmin and Lian, both of them are showing their color of voice and it makes the audiences are gawking in awe. 

Applause from audience is echoing all around that place. Shout of amazed fulfill the concert arena. Lian really did not expect that their reaction will be as good as this for her first appearance. She can’t help she is dripping her happiness tears. She can’t be more grateful to them.

“Daebak! Lian-ssi, you really are awesome!” said Changmin directing his microphone to the audience. More festive shout increasing. Lian is bowing politely with all of her gratitude.

Behind the stage, Chanyeol who saw Lian appearances could only gape. He was really amazed by the ability of the girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter