Hello oppa

Would You Love Me, Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Lian walks out from her class silently. She’ll smile to her friends when they’re waving to her, but her closest person will notice how bad her feeling today. Yeah. After her brother came to their home, she felt regret on something.

Her brother still ignores her completely. It's driving her crazy and helpless at the same time.

“Woah. Look at our buddy. Why you look so sad, huh?” Sehun puts his right hand on her shoulder. And it makes her jump a bit.

“Yah! You naughty boy! Why you always surprise me?” He grins in response. Lian sure, she wants to smack her best friend’s head really hard.

“Just ignore him, Lili.” Kai comments happily. Finally he wasn’t the one who gets Lian’s lecture.

“Yah! Don’t start with me, Kai. What you wanna eat today, dear?”

“I haven’t appetite for eat.”

“But you must eat well. Remember your trainee. You must gain lot energy. Especially when you singing and dancing in the same time.” Said Kai. He walks to counter together with Sehun while Lian search for they eat their lunch peacefully.

It wasn’t easy to get peacefulness, especially when she with her best friends, Kai and Sehun. Absolutely their fan girls will scream her best friends' name. And sometimes it makes her feels irritate. But, yeah. She can’t blame anyone, right? Someday she also has faced the same situation like her best friends and her brothers.

Lian finally gets the best place for them. No longer after she sits, Kai and Sehun come and sit beside her.

They’re eating and talking everything until they must enter their own class again. Second by second flows quickly. And the bell is ringing. One by one they walk out from their class.

“See you tomorrow, Lian!” Her classmates wave goodbye toward her.

“See you guys!”

Then she hears the cheerful voice call her. “Lili-ah, ppalli. Let’s go home!” Kai holds her hand while Sehun helping her with her bag. But their walks stop when they see a familiar car park near the gate. Sehun automatically runs to that person.

“Chanyeol hyung! Why you here? Are you picking me up? Sorry, I will go home with Lian. Just go home by yourself.”

Chanyeol blink his eyes confusedly. He only stares on the maknae. “What? Who’s picking you up? I’m here for Lian.” He said innocently. Then Kai and Lian laugh with all their heart because of Sehun annoyance face.

“That’s what you get if you’re being over confident! Hahaha.” Kai laugh so hard toward Sehun.

“Yah! Chanyeol hyung! You’re so bad to me! Nappeun hyung!1”    

“Me? Wae? I’m not doing anything wrong. I said the truth. Ah, Lian-ah. Let’s go.”

“Where are we going, oppa?”

“Hyung, may I join you?” Sehun ask innocently. He’s also using his best aegyo. He knows Chanyeol will buy everything he wants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter