Shoulder to Cry On

Would You Love Me, Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The day changes without them even realize. Both Lian and EXO really busy with their own schedule. Since Lian is a trainee, she hasn’t too much time to have free time. She must study for her school, practice everyday, learn Japanese, Chinese, and the other language. Thanks God that she can speaks in Chinese, Japanese, Germany and English well.

She must learn everything hard for her debut. From acting class, modeling class, vocal class, and so on. She must serious to them. She can’t make a mistake or her debut time will takes longer. She must look perfect and multi talent.

She can’t wait for her debut. That time, she’ll able to sing with her brothers. That time she’ll stand on the same stage with them. That time she can closer to her brothers.

Fortunately, even it’s tiring too much, she has EXO who always cheering her up and helps her anytime she needs help.

Lian follows the music. Her body move freely. It’s almost 3 hour and she still in practice room. She’s too focuses on her movement and she doesn’t even care about anything around her. She doesn’t know that Chanyeol looks at her for thirty minutes.

He only looks at her with smiles. That girl is really awesome. When she focuses on something, she’ll only focuses on it without even care for anything else. He’s keeping himself not to interrupt her. When she stops the music and sits on the floor, it’s time for him to greet her.

“Are you always practicing Kai’s dance?” Lian touches her chest in surprise. She’s really surprise when she hears Chanyeol’s voice.

“Omona! Oppa since when you’re here?”

Chanyeol chuckle when he hears Lian’s question. See? She doesn’t realize it, right? He taps on her head gently.

“Mmm. For about thirty minutes? Yah. How can you ignore me? You said I’m your ultimate bias?”

“Ah~ Igeo...” Lian feels awkward now. Actually she hit her head mentally. That’s right. Why she wasn’t realized it?! Pshh. Stupid Lian.

“Hahaha. Forget it. Lu hyung asks me to pick you up. C’mon. He’s asks me to bring you to our dorm.”

She remains silent for a moment. She can’t go to their dorm. She’ll disturb her brother. Maybe it’s better for her to reject her brother offers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter