Sorry

Would You Love Me, Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS’ POV

I am hiding behind the wall. I have no courage to approach them. My body is trembling badly. If only this stupid hand can move faster, she might be safe. She will never be in this hospital. What if... What if she doesn’t survive? I have a lot thing to make up. I have a lot mistake on her.

Every people who passed by always take a look on me. Maybe I look so creepy. Tears all over my face. I feel so depressed. I hear their step. I watch them again.

“How is Lian?” Chanyeol is asking. It clear that he is so worry over Lian. His eyes are puffy. He has her blood stain on his body. His face looks so pale. He must be so scared. I am sorry Yeol. I am sorry. It was my fault. She is fighting for her life because of me. You do have right to hate me, Yeol. All of you have.

“Is her legal guardian here?”

“I am her boyfriend.”

“I am sorry. But is there any family of her?” I feel another stab on my heart.

I have no sister.

She was no one

Even when she near with her death, you were still not considers her as your sister.

Every bad word I said to her are replaying in my mind like broken cassette. It kills me slowly. Why should I hate her that much? She has no fault on me. It was our parents’ fault. Why the stupid side of me would is keeping blame on her? Why is regretting always came late?

If only I listen to what Luhan and Chanyeol said to me. If only I try to love her for a bit. If only I did my duty as her older brother... She must be fine now. She still dance and sing. She will smile to us. Chanyeol will never cry like that. Luhan will never look so sad like that. EXO will never look so worry like that.

“—I am her family. I am her biological brother.”

Luhan is breaking the secret for Lian. He is so brave on saying so. Why didn’t I do something like Luhan when she almost fell? Maybe if I say she is really my sister, she will still here and I will be in her place now. Maybe if I said she is my sister... Nothing bad will happen.

“I am sorry, but Lian-ssi… She needs the surgery as soon as p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter