Tell Me

Would You Love Me, Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL’S POV

Three days passed quickly yet she still sleeps peacefully. That day, almost every second I pray to God to save her. I pray to see her smile again. I pray that day, she will call me again. But until now, she still lays in there, in silence.

She seems so calm. She seems she enjoys her sleep so much. Even in her sleep, she still looks so beautiful. Although her cheeks turn pale. Although all the machines are connecting on her body to support her life, she stills the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

I rub her fingers. It was one of my duties. I clean her skin every morning and afternoon.

I do miss this hand fit perfectly in my hand. I do miss these fingers to touch me gently. I do miss you, Li. Why you are not waking up? Aren’t you feeling tired? Aren’t you feeling bored? Wake up, jagi.

Why you look so calm? Is that place better than the place I lived? Is the place you stayed so beautiful? Who are you meeting with? When you decide to come back? You didn’t miss me, Li?

“Yeol, I bring you breakfast.” Baekhyun voice is coming. Almost every day, every member EXO came to accompany me. Sometime Luhan hyung will stay while I came back to the dorm. We didn’t let auntie and uncle come and sleep at hospital. I know they were worried about her, but the hospital isn’t good for them. Thanks to Luhan hyung who always help me to get them went home.

“Eat while it still warm.”

“Okay.” I give Lian a kiss on her forehead before eating my breakfast with Baekhyun. He is eyeing me. I am sure he is going to nag on me.

“Auntie and uncle are coming soon. Let’s go home.” I look at him. Auntie and uncle are coming? Why? Aren’t they supposed in home? Baekhyun seems notice me. “They are still her parents. They want to see her.”

Suddenly the door opened. We bow respectively to uncle and auntie. Auntie looks so tired. She must be so sad about Lian.

“Good morning, auntie. Good morning, uncle.”

“Good morning boys.” Lian’s father is tapping my shoulder. He gives me his gentle smile. “Just continue your breakfast.”

“Have you eaten?” I ask to them. Autie is going to Lian’s side. She is her hair gently then looks at me. She is smiling warmly to me. “Yes, we have. Yeollie, you took a good care of our daughter, hm? You look so tired. After you finish your food, just go home. We are going to stay in hospital until night. Take a good rest, okay?”

I nod. I am not sure I want to leave Lian even for a second. I wanna stay next to her. I wanna be the first she sees when she opens her eyes. But I think they are right. I need to take care of myself too. I can’t get sick.

After the breakfast done, I go to Lian. I lean closer to kiss her temple. “Jagiya, I am going home first. I will come back again tonight. Saranghae.” Before I go home, auntie and uncle give me warm hug. Lian-ah, see. There are lots people waiting for you. We are waiting every day. Don’t take your time too long, jagi.

Rest of the day, I just stay at the house. Everyone is doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter