Don't Leave Me

Would You Love Me, Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL’S POV

“Hyung, is there any information about Lian?” I ask Luhan hyung who is sitting next to me. He shakes his head weakly. I swear both of us having dark circle around our eyes. Almost four days and we can’t sleep properly. We are too worried about Lian.

Did she eat? Did she cry? Is she okay? I miss her so bad. Everytime I see our photos, I can only cry. I want hug her tightly. It feels like I am almost dying inside.

“Hyung,” another voice comes. Okay. Not only us, Hyungseok also has those dark circles. We look so lifeless. He is sitting with us. He takes out his phone showing us a video. Our eyes widen in surprise when we notice it was recorder of CCTV. And it recorded the day Lian was lost.

Luhan hyung is coming closer. “Do you get this car’s location already?”

“Polices are looking for it now.”

We were too focused on the recorder. We are not even realizing Kris hyung if Tao and Kai aren’t asking him. “Where do you want to go, hyung? We have no schedules today.” Luhan hyung and I are taking a glance on him. Not really care actually. But his behavior makes us suspicious to him. He is holding his phone tightly while he is wearing his black jacket. His expression is darker than usual.

He puts on his shoes. “Just somewhere. I am not promising will coming back tonight.”

“Aren’t you thinking he is being weird?” I follow him with my eyes. Somehow, Luhan hyung and I suddenly have the same thinking about Kris hyung. He is hiding something.

“Let’s go. Kai, call Sehun. And run fast to the car. Tao, tell the other we are following Kris. And Hyungseok, go to police. If something happen, we will call you asap.”

In a blink of eyes, we are splitting into three teams. Luhan hyung and I are running as soon as possible to our car with Sehun and Kai behind us. Kai is taking the key and driving the car fast. Luckily this kid has some skill on driving so we weren’t that late on following Kris hyung. We are seeing his black Honda NSX. The windows are tinted in black.

Why is he driving so fast? Is something bad happen? He is choosing the way to Busan. Why is he going to Busan? He is turning to the left. He is suddenly turning to an abandon building. We are keeping our distance to him. Four of us are going out from the car quietly.

We weren’t done anything when we see Kris hyung is fighting with some men since he wins easily. He is rushing to the building.

“Sehun-ah, call Hyungseok now. Kai-ah, tell Tao where we are.” Luhan hyung gives them a job. Quickly they are doing their task.

“Have you done?” I ask and they nod together. . What is happening now? What is he doing in this building and fighting?! Luhan hyung is eyeing around.

“Okay. Let’s separate. Kai, come and follow me. Yeol, you are here with Sehun.” After getting out permission, they are going to the building.

“Hyung, what do you thing Kris hyung doing here?”

“How could I know?”

“Ughh. Where is the other? Why are they taking too long?!”

“Can you shut up maknae? We are hiding right now.”

“Oh, yeah. I am forgetting. Sorry.” He is smiling sheepishly. Thanks God he is not talking anymore. I look around when suddenly I notice two figures on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter