Chapter 7

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : 07


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is fanfic, solely my own imagination.


 

#


 

Acceptance.

 

 

#

 

 

Yoona was sketching her cake for a wedding that was going to occur by the end of the week. The wedding cake for Yoona was not just a cake in which bride and groom cut in their wedding then distributed to guests.  For Yoona, it was a highlight, an important moment and the cake was a very part of it. She definitely detested when they made just a bland chiffon cake with thin layer of white cream, put it in the bottom of 7-layer fake cake shelfs. It degraded the wedding cake, reduced how important it was and how memorable it tasted.

 

She raised her sketch in vertical, scrutinized, then nodded. "This'll do."

 

Someone called her from the front. "Yoona, Yoona.."

 

"What? Umma." She walked out from the back.

 

"Take care of the counter for a while, I needed to run to convenience store. Fifteen minutes." Her Umma said.

 

"That's okay, take your time as long as you need. I can stay, my order's sketch is ready and I'll start making the cake tomorrow. I'm free."

 

"Really?" Umma asked hopefully.

 

"Of course, really really." Yoona smiled knowing her Umma.

 

"So, you don't mind if I go to salon, right?"

 

"Of course, and you can go shopping on the way to salon, too."

 

Umma kissed Yoona on the her left and right cheek. "You're my girl." She pinched her daughter's cheek before going her way.

 

Yoona stationed herself behind the counter and took order from a girl who had stood drooling in front of the glass cabinet.

 

"One of strawberry cheese cake." The girl said.

 

"We've just got strawberries from supplier and its taste very good, you'll love this." She said while packing. "Here and please have a good time."

 

On the way out, the girl crossed with a man who was going in. He was a nice looking man and charming. He also had a dimple when he smiled that Yoona found it was very cute. "Euh-sa-nim, Anyong-haseyo." She greeted.

 

"Anyong." He said back.

 

"I didn't thank you enough when you helped me last time. You really really saved my life. You know my friends slash colleagues are really fierce when it comes to wedding arrangement."

 

"And the cake was very important." He said smiling.

 

"Of course!"

 

"It's okay helping people is what I do for living."

 

"Yes, you're a doctor and you helped me before I had to use your professional service. Thank you!" She looked around. "What do you want today? I'll give you for free at least it's what I can repay for your kindness."

 

"Don't worry about that and no need for free bakery as well."

 

"But.."

 

"I think the bakery is your parents'."

 

"That's right."

 

"So, just keep this simple, don't disturb your parents."

 

"Hmm, if you put it this way.."

 

"When you're free, perhaps, you could make me one." He suggested.

 

"That's brilliant. Okay. When do you normally visit the shop? It's like I see you everytime I take over my Umma's counter, but I actually can't peck on your usual."

 

"Ah, well." He suddenly looked awkward. "That's chocolate cake looks delicious."

 

"Of course, that my Appa's specialty." Then they moved talking topic to cakes and so on.

 

 

#

 

 

"Sorry, I'm late. I had to close my parents' shop before coming here." Yoona entered their apartment living room and met with something smell so good that made her stomach grumble. However, there was no one in living room, so she walked further to dining room where it was sure smell delicious.

 

Then she found all of her friends sitting around the table, everyone was busy with their chopsticks, spoon and perforated ladle spoon dipping in a simmering metal pot at the center of the table. Around that there were dishes and dishes of meats and vegetables all around.

 

“Waeeee! Hot pot!” Yoona screamed and eight pairs of eyes turned to her. “Why didn’t you wait for me?”

 

“You’re late, you lost.” Jessica finished her sentence by popping a shrimp ball into .

 

“That’s cruel, Unnie.” Yoona found a chair then dragged to join the table between Yuri and Taeyeon. “Move, move, let me in.” Both only grunted with their mouth full and shifted their seat a bit.

 

“Where’s beef? Oh, that squid thank Unnie.” Yoona helped herself a piece of squid from Taeyeon’s bowl.

 

“Sooyoung Unnie, the soup is great all meats and vegetables are so fresh.”

 

“Of course.” Sooyoung answered. “Hyunnie and I went to supermarket this evening and when I saw all those vegetables and meats I thought of this menu right away.”

 

“Good.” Yoona picked a piece of meat from the pot. “Hey, that’s mine.” Hyoyeon used her chopsticks brought the piece back.

 

“You can have mine, Unnie.” Seohyun gave everything inside her ladle spoon to Yoona. “You’re the best, not stingy like someone.”

 

“You better do it yourself rather stealing from someone else.” Hyoyeon shotted back.

 

“I’m hungry.”

 

“Children, don’t quarrel over the meal.” Sooyoung put in. “By the way, Fany, why are you so quiet?”

 

“I’m enjoy eating. Ah, this shrimp is so perfect.” Tiffany mumbled with full.

 

“However, today it’s time for you to come clean with that guy sniffing around you.”

 

Tiffany threw a piece of cabbage to Jessica. “What? I spoke the truth.” Jessica defended.

 

“I think so, at the shop, when you turn around you’ll find this guy drooling over her. Every time, I meant it.”

 

“Sunny, you’re exaggerated.”

 

Yuri waved her chopsticks. “No, Sunny said not the half of it, he’s like Fany’s shadow. When I see Fany, I see that guy.” And there were nods all around table.

 

“The thing is nowaday I see stars twinkling in her eyes, that’s something, isn’t it?”

 

“I agree with Taenggu, not just stars but the moon, the sun, the sky and all galaxy.”

 

“Hyo Unnie, that’s exaggerated.” Seohyun commented and earned a wink from Hyoyeon.

 

“So, come clean now!” At Jessica’s command, eight pair of curious eyes stared at Tiffany who was trying her best to ignore them.

 

The silence covered the room for a few breath, then Tiffany blushed and whispered. “I guess, I’ll give him a chance.”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona squealed together. “Ah, ah, ah, Fany’s so cute! Fany’s in love!!!”

 

Taeyeon and Sunny who sat beside Tiffany both gave her a kiss on the cheek. While everyone else clapped their hands.

 

“So, we have to celebrate finally one of us is taken!” Hyoyeon said while opening refrigerator to find cans of beer.

 

“You’re only want to find an excuse.” Seohyun quiped but ready to help carrying the beer out.

 

“Everyone, everyone, may I have your attention.” Yoona stood up and announced. She then grab a can of beer and nod to everyone to open it together.

 

“To Tiffany’s love.”

 

“To Tiffany’s happiness.”

 

“Cheers!”

 

And everyone squealed over food, beer and happiness in that crowded kitchen.


 

#


 

Author Note: I’m going to finish Tiffany/Nich soon and next couple is coming up. ^.^

 

And big thank to Shen who gave me an idea of hot pot 5555.

 

Thx for reading.