Prologue

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : Prologue


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.  

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is fanfic, solely my own imagination.


 

#


 

Wedding is every girls’ dream.

 

#


 

“Minhyuk, Krystal, Could you please just stay still for a minute? For god sake!” Screaming from a tall girl clad in a white t-shirt and torn-at-the-left-knee jeans. She pushed her imaginary bang out of her eyes, then raised an old model camera pointed at the awkward couple in front of her.

 

“Shuuuuush. It’s okay, Krystal, Unnie is here. Yuri! you don’t have to shout, civilized speaking is enough for communication, you know?” After scolding at her friend, Jessica turned to her sister once more, adjusted the white linen that served as a white gown. “The dress is perfect, only if your face isn’t crumple, it’d be wonderful. Smile for unnie, please.”

 

A bit of hiccup, then little girl in white linen gown with a little tiara on her head tried to smile.

 

“Why do I have to do this?” Another crumple face who stood beside the little girl said aloud. “I need to go, you know. I’m late already!”

 

“Stop whining already. Kang Minhyuk.” Another girl who stood beside the upset photographer said. “We all know where you neeeeed to go and it’s only a game center around the corner. Plus, if you don’t stay, what about your report, who gonna help you with it?” She ended her sentence with a smirk.

 

“Hyunnie! Hyunnie will help me, not you guys.” He shot back.

 

“And if ….” She paused. “If we give some reasons that Hyunnie shouldn’t help you doing your report. What will she do, I wonder?” She smugly said with cute pout lips and twinkling eyes.

 

“Sunny. Don’t do that. Please.” The boy groaned. “You know damn well that Hyunnie will not help me, then she will nag me to do it myself until my ears bleed.”

 

“So?” Sunny raised her brow.

 

“Okay. Okay. I’m standing here, ain’t I?”

 

“Flower is coming. Flower is coming.” Two girls were running from inside the house to the garden everyone were standing. One dragged another one who was holding a bouquet along the way.

 

“Sorry, we’re late.” The girl said out-of-breath. “It took time from flower market and the way Hyunnie wanted it to be perfect.”

 

“But, it needed to be perfect.” The girl who was holding a bouquet said stubbornly. “The bridal bouquet needs to be perfect, every brides need it.”

 

“Yes, yes, we know.” The girl turned her sweet smile to the perfect bouquet girl. “That why we wait for you however long.” She patted on the girl head affectionately. Then she turned to the rest. “Where is the cake?”

 

“Ah, Manager Hwang is stationed.” Sunny teased. “They’re final preparing in the kitchen, they should … here they are.”

 

Two tall girls, one carried a 2 storeyed white cake and another a plate of food, were strolling into the area. They both had big smiles on their lovely faces.

 

“I bet my whole month allowance that these two already ate half of the food already. Do you guys leave anything for us?” Jessica who was still adjusting her sister dress said.

 

“Well, just a bit piece of cake that was left over from this main one. You know. We have to be sure about its taste before we can serve. That’s to ensure about our work quality.” The girl said while placed the cake on the white clothed table.

 

“Not just cake, but the food is also fabulous. We’ve tasted.” The other girl grinned.

 

Tiffany sighed. “It’s not fair for the world, when you guys eat and eat and then eat some more. Both of you are still as slim as toothpicks.” She then clapped her hands. “Sooyoung, Yoona check the food, sunny check the stage, everyone check your stations.” She looked around. “Where’s Taengoo and Hyo?”

 

“Right here.” Two heads popped out from the back. “We’re figuring out how to make the sound out to these speakers.” After a glance to Manager Hwang’s facial expression, Hyo quickly added. “And, we’ve figured out already, listen!” The music flew from the speakers fill the area sweetly.

 

“Good.” Tiffany nodded.

 

While the others were busy with their respective tasks, Seohyun walked to the couple at the center. Krystal stopped crying already and seemed to be more familiar with the idea to be a bride at the age of seven. While Minhyuk still grumbled, but it was quieter than the sound of a bee under his breath. Seohyun smiled at him and said. “You look good, Hyukkie.”

 

“Whatever.” He responded.

 

She smiled more at him, then turned to the little girl. Her protective sister dashed to protect the food from food monsters already. Seohyun smiled and gave the bouquet to the girl. She accepted and stared unblinkingly to the flowers in her hands. “It’s so beautiful.” She whispered.

 

“I think so.” Seohyun responded. “It’s a dream of every girls to be a bride, to carry a beautiful bridal bouquet, to walk down the aisle, to marry a nice man one day. Do you have this similar dream, Krystal?”

 

Still staring at the bouquet, she nodded. “Yes, I have. Though my dream isn’t so clear like what you guys are doing now, but, it’s beautiful.” She looked into Seohyun’s eyes.

 

“It’s my dream, too. Either I’m a bride myself, or one who help someone to be a happiness bride in the world.”

 

“Let’s get start.” Sunny called.

 

“Let’s get start.” Seohyun repeated quietly and Krystal nodded.

 

The sweet sound filled the air, the little couple walked down the short path in a little garden. The little girl enveloped in white linen cloth with an old bridal veil clapped by a little tiara on her head. The boy walking beside her looked calmer than minutes before, his arm curved to serve a little hand that held on to him. Somehow it felt right, he was not annoyed anymore.

 

The event processed as their plan, songs were played, food vanished, lot of photo were taken. Nine of them were happy. The unwilling couple were still awkward, but when they saw their sibling happy, they were happy.

 

It was a nice memory.

 

It was a nice dream.


 

- CONT -